By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Go Buy Shaun White for Wii

Lolcislaw said:
I am getting this game sooner or later, when my bank statement recovers from 1st semester at University.

So, eight years from now, eh?

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
*~Onna76~* said:
Faxanadu said:
*~Onna76~* said:
I NEED A BALANCE BOARD! That freaking thing is sold out everywhere around here. Expected delivery time... >4 weeks... ridiculous Nintendo, I say ridiculous!

Cross the border to Germany, head for the next Saturn or MediaMarkt. If sold out, go to Karstadt/ Kaufhof.

You are welcome.

Erm, the trip I need to pay for I can better spend on Ebay where Wii Fit cost like 115 Euro, *duh*.

Thanks anyway

Oh, so it is not about getting the board but rather having to pay a measly 25 Euros extra?

What is that suppose to mean? I don't need to explain to you of how my financial situation is standing now do I?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Could they not release a bundle with the BB? I do remember Umbrella Cronicles with the Zapper.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

I'm interested in checking this out but Nintendo really needs to sell the balance board standalone.

dib8rman said:
So, Castlevania Judgement is awesome, no I'm not a Konami viral marketter, though I may be on their payroll.

^_^

I don't have a BB myself, haven't found it in me to purshase one, which reminds me I need to pick up some Wii Point Cards.

I agree with that

Damn! I want this game but have no interest in Wii Fit. Why the Balance Board is not sold sepparately?

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
yushire said:
Luthor said:
yushire said:
Luthor said:

I've got the message. But I don't know if the game is worth without the balance board. (I still don't have bought it)

Both games uses the wiimote.

I agree for this, but the topic is on the wii version, so I guess the balance board improve the gameplay, or not?

Actually it is, buy Skate it please :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfKldpblc6U&feature=related

edit: OH you mean Shaun White yes yes it is... Naah, go on with the PS360 versions

I have them both and I can truthfully say that if you have the choice go for the Wii version. It's awesome! Next week I'll have the reviews for both on.

Wii vs 360 vs PS3 versions: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1479362

Brought to you all by:

The Superior Version Of A Multiplat. Game Thread!

*~Onna76~* said:
Faxanadu said:
*~Onna76~* said:
Faxanadu said:
*~Onna76~* said:
I NEED A BALANCE BOARD! That freaking thing is sold out everywhere around here. Expected delivery time... >4 weeks... ridiculous Nintendo, I say ridiculous!

Cross the border to Germany, head for the next Saturn or MediaMarkt. If sold out, go to Karstadt/ Kaufhof.

You are welcome.

Erm, the trip I need to pay for I can better spend on Ebay where Wii Fit cost like 115 Euro, *duh*.

Thanks anyway

Oh, so it is not about getting the board but rather having to pay a measly 25 Euros extra?

What is that suppose to mean? I don't need to explain to you of how my financial situation is standing now do I?

Honestly, you made it sound like you really wanted the Balance Board and that there was no chance in getting one within the next 4 weeks and that you were blaming Nintendo for it.

Not wanting to pay 25 Euros extra or travelling 100 miles to get the desired periphery was not mentioned in that "stupid nintendo" sentence.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

got the game today by mail. returned it due to a cracked case. gonna wait another week or so for exchange.

the game sucks. It is better on the wii but it still sucks. Sucks huge balls. It's broken and has glitches in so many places, and is incredibly frustrating.
Having the balance board only adds to the anger. ssx is much much better.

Stop trying to justify nintendos hundreds of peripherals. You guys are going to be up to your eyeballs in peripherals come this time next year.

a controller is already as easy as it gets to control this game. the balance board makes me wanna scream when I lean in one direction and it decides not to go that way.....

thekitchensink said:
I won the PS3 version of this in a raffle--thinking of trading it in at EB and putting it towards the Wii version XD.

Though I still need Wii Fit.

EB games will rip you off. They will give you $35 max, most likely less.

Your best bet is kijiji, craigslist or similar. sell it brand new for $50, i'm sure you'll get some takers.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka