By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Go Buy Shaun White for Wii

Faxanadu said:
*~Onna76~* said:
I NEED A BALANCE BOARD! That freaking thing is sold out everywhere around here. Expected delivery time... >4 weeks... ridiculous Nintendo, I say ridiculous!

Cross the border to Germany, head for the next Saturn or MediaMarkt. If sold out, go to Karstadt/ Kaufhof.

You are welcome.

Erm, the trip I need to pay for I can better spend on Ebay where Wii Fit cost like 115 Euro, *duh*.

Thanks anyway

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

I am getting this game sooner or later, when my bank statement recovers from 1st semester at University.

*~Onna76~* said:
Faxanadu said:
*~Onna76~* said:
I NEED A BALANCE BOARD! That freaking thing is sold out everywhere around here. Expected delivery time... >4 weeks... ridiculous Nintendo, I say ridiculous!

Cross the border to Germany, head for the next Saturn or MediaMarkt. If sold out, go to Karstadt/ Kaufhof.

You are welcome.

Erm, the trip I need to pay for I can better spend on Ebay where Wii Fit cost like 115 Euro, *duh*.

Thanks anyway

Oh, so it is not about getting the board but rather having to pay a measly 25 Euros extra?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Gotta buy Wii Fit first

gotta earn money first

YES!! the soundtrack rocks :D

Shaun White And Skate it are must have (for this christmas at least)

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:

It is so good, I even bothered to make a thread about it.

So go buy it now.

I second this, if you have a balance board.

I actually just finished playing for a few, I'm going to go back to it. It's soooo much fun.

puffy said:
yushire you are a fool..

You don't support a game just because a particular company made it.. If Shaun White is the better game then that's the one you should support..

007 deserved the 4.5 or whatever it got.. Would you disagree with that? People pay good money for their games and to support games just for the sake of it is very selfish and stupid

Shaun White isn't the better game. It's a good casual game that anyone can play pretty quickly. Skate It is deeper and more complex and more challenging. They are both good on Wiimote, but Shaun White is easier on balance board. Skate It is very hard on the board.

Get them both, I say.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

*~Onna76~* said:
Faxanadu said:
*~Onna76~* said:

You are welcome.

Thanks anyway

Yeah, people always forgot the price of this balance board because it sells like candies.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

I will likely pick this up sometime... but not until I have a balance board, and I don't want one yet.

TWRoO said:
I will likely pick this up sometime... but not until I have a balance board, and I don't want one yet.

Why would you not want one? Two of the best Wii games are on it - WiiFit and Shaun White.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.