By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Go Buy Shaun White for Wii

It is so good, I even bothered to make a thread about it.

So go buy it now.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:

It is so good, I even bothered to make a thread about it.

So go buy it now.

Do you work for Ubisoft ?

You got some explaining to do.

Why would I work for Ubisoft? They suck.

The game though is really good. I played it for the first time yesterday and I have to say, balance board finally can show what it was made for. it is really fun to actually be on a board while playing a snowboarding game.

Plus, pulling off tricks is quite intuitive and easy.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

So no love for Skate it? :( EA needs support the most, not Ubi

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

I couldnt care less of skateboarding.

i want mountains

Around the Network

But still, if you make a thread about buying a game I think you make a thread thead needed it the most. And so far, the sales of Skate it was only 20,000 according to vgchartz. Ubi can just feed with their flash game graphics Rayman TV party so no harm on them so far.

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

I've got the message. But I don't know if the game is worth without the balance board. (I still don't have bought it)

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Sorry, isn't this the game that was dismissed as being rubbish when it was announced, and one of the reasons to boycott ubi?

Luthor said:

I've got the message. But I don't know if the game is worth without the balance board. (I still don't have bought it)

Both games uses the wiimote.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

yushire said:
Luthor said:

Both games uses the wiimote.

I agree for this, but the topic is on the wii version, so I guess the balance board improve the gameplay, or not?

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com