By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Go Buy Shaun White for Wii

Luthor said:

I've got the message. But I don't know if the game is worth without the balance board. (I still don't have bought it)

Do you go snowboarding without a board? Why would you play a snowboard game without a board then?

Its only 90 Euros (the board) and the added game (WiiFit) can help you improve your balance, so you can get better at Virtual Snowboarding. Well worth it.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Luthor said:
yushire said:
Luthor said:

I've got the message. But I don't know if the game is worth without the balance board. (I still don't have bought it)

Both games uses the wiimote.

I agree for this, but the topic is on the wii version, so I guess the balance board improve the gameplay, or not?

Actually it is, buy Skate it please :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfKldpblc6U&feature=related

edit: OH you mean Shaun White yes yes it is... Naah, go on with the PS360 versions

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

I NEED A BALANCE BOARD! That freaking thing is sold out everywhere around here. Expected delivery time... >4 weeks... ridiculous Nintendo, I say ridiculous!

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

BTW, onna, have you read my message last time on your wall? Or you ignored it?

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Munkeh111 said:
Sorry, isn't this the game that was dismissed as being rubbish when it was announced, and one of the reasons to boycott ubi?

It sure is. The very same game in fact. I chuckle every time I see a Wii fan use this game in a positive light now. The hilarity of it all back then, with people telling them not to bust their load so soon because it may actually be good, and here we are and it's a quality product.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

go buy that Wii game support Ubisoft.
I want Assassins Creed 2 soon.

GLoRySoGLoRy said:
go buy that Wii game support Ubisoft.
I want Assassins Creed 2 soon.

LOL you said that true ;)

E3 2010- Tape runs out

*~Onna76~* said:
I NEED A BALANCE BOARD! That freaking thing is sold out everywhere around here. Expected delivery time... >4 weeks... ridiculous Nintendo, I say ridiculous!

Cross the border to Germany, head for the next Saturn or MediaMarkt. If sold out, go to Karstadt/ Kaufhof.

You are welcome.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

yushire you are a fool..

You don't support a game just because a particular company made it.. If Shaun White is the better game then that's the one you should support..

007 deserved the 4.5 or whatever it got.. Would you disagree with that? People pay good money for their games and to support games just for the sake of it is very selfish and stupid

yushire said:
Luthor said:
yushire said:
Luthor said:

Both games uses the wiimote.

I agree for this, but the topic is on the wii version, so I guess the balance board improve the gameplay, or not?

Actually it is, buy Skate it please :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfKldpblc6U&feature=related

edit: OH you mean Shaun White yes yes it is... Naah, go on with the PS360 versions

I have them both and I can truthfully say that if you have the choice go for the Wii version. It's awesome! Next week I'll have the reviews for both on.