By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GT Invisible Walls: Wii, biggest turkey of the year.

Khuutra said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

If these games were worth knowing about, I would know about them.

If I were to take a guess, they're probably a bunch of obscure Japan-only titles...

Are you seriou-

You know what? I'm just going to assume you ain't.

.......UNBELIEVABLE

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
SaviorX said:
Khuutra said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

If I were to take a guess, they're probably a bunch of obscure Japan-only titles...

Are you seriou-

.......UNBELIEVABLE

Are you guys shitting with me or what? >_>

I just checked IGN. Cosmic Walker, Another Code and Line Attack each have a few screen shots and no other information whatsoever. Dynamic Slash doesn't even have a page. None are announced to be released outside of Japan.

So forgive me if these four ginormous blockbusters flew right over my head o_o

--OkeyDokey-- said:
SaviorX said:
Khuutra said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

Are you seriou-

.......UNBELIEVABLE

I just checked IGN. Cosmic Walker, Another Code and Line Attack each have a few screen shots and no other information whatsoever. Dynamic Slash doesn't even have a page. None are announced to be released outside of Japan.

They're all new Nintendo IPs, there was a flood of them at announced at the Nintendo conference in October. Here's the video montage shown: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/conference2008fall/mov/wii.html?n10 

There isn't a lot known, the first (and last) we've heard of the 09 lineup was at the conference, but all of those games mentioned are scheduled for 2009 releases. Dynamic Slash, Punch-Out, Trace Memory (Another Code), Takt of Magic, Sin & Punishment 2.... 

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
SaviorX said:
Khuutra said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

Are you seriou-

.......UNBELIEVABLE

They're all new Nintendo IPs, there was a flood of them at announced at the Nintendo conference in October. Here's the video montage shown: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/conference2008fall/mov/wii.html?n10 

There isn't a lot known, the first (and last) we've heard of the 09 lineup was at the conference, but all of those games mentioned are scheduled for 2009 releases. Dynamic Slash, Punch-Out, Trace Memory (Another Code), Takt of Magic, Sin & Punishment 2.... 

Thank God for a bunch of titles I've never even heard of until right this second.  Yeah, some great games coming down the pike.  Punch-Out, however, despite my bitching, is a must buy.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

Wii had a great year, according to everyone but the so-called "professional" reviewers.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Around the Network
Millennium said:
Wii had a great year, according to everyone but the so-called "professional" reviewers.

They still can't wrap their heads around what makes the Wii so appealing.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

as ive said countless times 'its like the nitnendo conference never happened'

also these games were all announced by showing gameplay. i mean, have we had in game video from infamous, or GOW3, or FFXIIIVS? i dont think we have western release dates for those titles either.

im not trolling im just saying just cos we dont have release dates doesnt mean there not coming. if you thought that you would be as bad as trstres. actualy youd be better than trestres, he still thinks we wont see S&P2 or punchout in the west depite both of them confirmed for Q1 2009

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

SaviorX said:
Khuutra said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

Are you seriou-

.......UNBELIEVABLE

Believe It

Tease.

Completely retarded argument in a year where you get Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem (PAL), Wario Land, Disaster (PAL/JAP), Fatal Frame (JAP) and a revolutionary control device (Balance Board) from Nintendo.

Plus Shaun White is awesome.

We know what's best for you, Nintendo!

Remember two or three years ago, when we said you should just give up and go third party? We know what we were talking about!

Or remember when we said all you had to do was make the successor to the N64 a disc-based system (aside from the expected power increase), and the developers and gamers would flock to you again? It worked for the Gamecube, right?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs