By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SaviorX thinks Kingdom Hearts III should be on the Wii exclusively

With my current lack of a PS3 I would prefer it on Wii, and I think they could do some pretty incredible things on the system.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Around the Network

umm, u guys remember se saying they are gona multiplat?? Not suprised of kh3 goes to All three, or at least wii and ps3. For sure wii though. That would be f-ed it was wii and 360 only. I would never buy a SE game ever again. After FF13 of coarse :)

Snake612 said:
@Xen, 360 is not worthy enough to have kingdom hearts. either it will be a wii exclusive, or ps3 exclusive or my favorite wii and ps3 only. Forget the 360. They have no argument in this issue.

What a load of crap, 360 not worth enough, why cause it's kicking the PS3's ass?

I think it should be Wii Exclusive, otherwise it will be going to both 360 & PS3. There's no way SE will develop such a high budget title to release exclusively on the console that doesn't sell software and is clearly behind the other two systems. Disney wouldn't allow it either, Disney are most likely pushing for a Wii release as it fits their demographic.

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Unlike many people here I dont think KH3 would sell well on the Wii. I mean it would sell well, but not better than on PS3 or PS360.

The XBOX 360 will be getting this game, Im so sure of it.

mM
Around the Network
Soriku said:
Xen said:
Snake612 said:
@Xen, 360 is not worthy enough to have kingdom hearts. either it will be a wii exclusive, or ps3 exclusive or my favorite wii and ps3 only. Forget the 360. They have no argument in this issue.

Personally, I don't see it worthy of hogging up almost all JRPG support this gen.

But in light of current SE/MS relations, a 360 exclusive is very much possible.

Besides, Disney (the IP owners) have little in common with MS :3

Your point? Microsoft had little in common with square or capcom, and now we have DEVIL MAY CRY 4, RESIDENT EVIL, AND STAR OCEAN, FF XIII, INFINITE UNDISCOVERY, all on the XBOX 360 platform, some even exclusive.

Microsoft wil llikely pay off Disney and get Kingdom hearts, like they did all those games I listed.

mM

A multi-platform Wii/PS3 game would be stupid. You couldn't play to eithers strengths.

Considering Dinsey's success on the Wii... it seems like the more logical choice.

Wii/PSP makes even more sense the way the PSP is doing well.

Port the PSP game over to wii too while they're at it.

leo-j said:
Soriku said:
Xen said:
Snake612 said:

Personally, I don't see it worthy of hogging up almost all JRPG support this gen.

Your point? Microsoft had little in common with square or capcom, and now we have DEVIL MAY CRY 4, RESIDENT EVIL, AND STAR OCEAN, FF XIII, INFINITE UNDISCOVERY, all on the XBOX 360 platform, some even exclusive.

Microsoft wil llikely pay off Disney and get Kingdom hearts, like they did all those games I listed.

I lol'd.

A PS3/360 multiplat or a Wii exclusive, both are fine with me. I will have a PS3 in 3 weeks and most likely the Wii will accompany it as a 2nd console in '09. Just not 360 exclusive please!

The game is going to be HD multiplatform or DS exclusive. Only those options are probable, with both having 50% chance of happening.

PSP has like a 2% probability of getting it, but it mostly won't happen.

Wii... If anyone mentions the Wii at SE offices, it will be instantly executed, so be very careful about talking of the Wii near a SE employee, it will unleash their rage.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Soriku said:
leo-j said:
Soriku said:
Xen said:
Snake612 said:

With the exception of IU (MS already owned the IP, they just asked tri-Ace to make it) all those moved because it would be a lot more profitable to bring those to the 360 as well as the PS3 instead of PS3 exclusive. And hey, it worked fine. With Disney, they're only gaining money from their Wii/DS offerings while their HD offerings (Turok, Pure) bomb. There's no way Disney will agree to uber high development for a console less suited to a game compared to the console they're making a tob of money from and has significantly lower development costs.

Actually, Yoshiharu Gotanda had some ideas for a game and Microsoft agreed to publish it. That's how they acquired the IP, and supposedly they retained property rights after Square-Enix stepped in.

Good point about Turok and especially Pure. I thought Pure would sell a lot better than it did, and I wouldn't be surprised if Disney was leery of the HD twins now.