By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SaviorX thinks Kingdom Hearts III should be on the Wii exclusively

On top of all that, why do people still discuss this anyway, it will be out 2011 at the earliest.

Around the Network
Stats87 said:
On top of all that, why do people still discuss this anyway, it will be out 2011 at the earliest.

Unless Nintendo announces it at New Years, in which case it would be out before the summer.

Khuutra said:
Stats87 said:

Unless Nintendo announces it at New Years, in which case it would be out before the summer in January.

Fixed.

(easy, I know)

BengaBenga said:
Khuutra said:
Stats87 said:

Unless Nintendo announces it at New Years, in which case it would be out before the summer in January.

Fixed.

(easy, I know)

You're killing me, BB, you're killing me

Khuutra said:
Stats87 said:

Unless Nintendo announces it at New Years, in which case it would be out before the summer.

haha,

well if that did happen, that would likely mean that Nomura isn't involved which = boo-urns from me.

Becaue how could he be involved? He's already working on how many games? Unless of course VersusXIII is just a smoke screen to secretly develop KH3..

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Kasz216 said:
Soriku said:
@Claude

MH3...you beat me to it D:

@Kasz

You don't see Wii exclusive as an option? Why not?

Eh it's an option I guess.  I just wouldn't do it.

I mean... you could either spend money making the graphics better or porting it to another system... when it's a franchise that doesn't even need amazing graphics since it's about a bunch of animated characters.

The added target base is more valuable in my opinion.

Umm...they don't even do anything with the PS2 anymore. SE dropped the PS2 in favor of this gen and Disney only has like...Singstar Disney for recent games? For the most part, both companies have ignored the PS2 in favor of this gen. Oh, and Nomura already said that KH2: FM+ would be the last KH game on the PS2 anyway. But if PS2-Wii ports were so simple for franchises why doesn't Atlus bring Persona 4 to the Wii? The only things I see is Wii exclusive or PS3/360. Most likely just Wii exclusive.

Because the Persona games are weeeeiiiird.

I mean... how would Nintendo even reaact if a monster like this showed up in a Wii game.

Stats87 said:
Khuutra said:
Stats87 said:

haha,

well if that did happen, that would likely mean that Nomura isn't involved which = boo-urns from me.

Becaue how could he be involved? He's already working on how many games? Unless of course VersusXIII is just a smoke screen to secretly develop KH3..

I think it's more a smoke screen to develop another 50 mediocre games.

Where are the days where you could buy a SE game blind...

^^^ That reminds all of us to use protection, or it could turn into that.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Let it be on both. Really doesn't matter what platform it goes on as long as its on one that I own.

Stats87 said:
Khuutra said:
Stats87 said:

haha,

Here is where our opinions diverge. I think the series would benefit from a new director.