By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SaviorX thinks Kingdom Hearts III should be on the Wii exclusively

@Soriku

Infinite Undiscovery Flopped, Last Remnant is doing mehish so far, how has it worked out fine?

Also STAR OCEAN 4 is exclusive to the XBOX 360, which makes 0 sense.

Do you actually think Microsoft is going to let a playstation ip go to another console other than the XBOX?

mM
Around the Network

3rd parties dont sell on wii. now we are left with ps3 and 360. this is from the FFversus team, so if that game is exclusive, why shouldnt kh3 be as well?
Verdict- ps3 exclusive

leo-j said:
@Soriku

Infinite Undiscovery Flopped, Last Remnant is doing mehish so far, how has it worked out fine?

Do you actually think Microsoft is going to let a playstation ip go to another console other than the XBOX?

Isn't the argument that Microsoft gave them giant sacks full of cash? SO much so that apparently they didn't care the games were going to flop?

That would indicate that they're making profit before the games even being released.

If you buy into the "OMG M$ is buying them" model... (which you do.)

Im not saying its a sony ip, Resident evil isnt a sony ip, Im saying its one of those well known playstation 2 titles, that would sell consoles, and microsoft wont allow that to happen.

@Kasc

Yes thats exactly what i believe is happening, I mean why in the world would they have STAR OCEAN 4 exclusive on the XBOX 360?

mM
leo-j said:
@Soriku

You mean like what happened with Monster Hunter 3?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

It's gonna end up on xbox 360. Believe me. Even if it's flops. Men but if would be exclusive to the wii it would sell like crack.

leo-j said:
Im not saying its a sony ip, Resident evil isnt a sony ip, Im saying its one of those well known playstation 2 titles, that would sell consoles, and microsoft wont allow that to happen.

@Kasc

Yes thats exactly what i believe is happening, I mean why in the world would they have STAR OCEAN 4 exclusive on the XBOX 360?

I've heard Star Ocean has always sold better in the west then it has in Japan.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was announced multi-platform eventually though.

Star Ocean isn't a HUGE franchise.  It's a name and all but it isn't a big one.

Kingdom Hearts on the other hand is something that would be quite expensive to "buy."

I'd expect a 360/PS3, Wii/PSP or Wii/PS2 option.

360/PS3 largely to tie in to people who own Blu-ray players to buy those movies, stick in some lesser known characters that flopped in movies and see what happened.

This worked really well in Japan with the Super Robot Wars Series adding some poorly performing Anime's that later got a resurgence in popularity well after they had been canceled.

This is the least likely with the PS3 selling so slowly though.

Wii/PSP A pretty popular combination lately... could help Japanese sales where the Wii has dipped below PS2.

Wii/PS2 A good option to get developing nation sales.  A company like Disney caters to a lot more then Just the US, Europe and Japan.

leo-j said:

I mean why in the world would they have STAR OCEAN 4 exclusive on the XBOX 360?

Because the last one sold better in America where the Xbox has a large advantage.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

leo-j said:

I wonder since when 400k copies sold is being considered a flop for a jRPG game? Also i didnt know 105k+ start for 360 game in Japan is "mehish"

What for Star Ocean - Star Ocean 3 sold more in North America than Japan. Being 360 exclusive for it makes sense.

Why in the fiery depths of the nine Hells did you turn an argument with another person into a topic all of its own?