By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SaviorX thinks Kingdom Hearts III should be on the Wii exclusively

It´s mainly SE that spread out the series on all platforms, like they do with DQ, FF and their other franchises.

Wii because of demographic and mature fans of KH must already own a Wii. But personally playing KH and Tales with the wiimote would be really strange.

Around the Network

@mistershine, i don't really care where star ocean 4 goes.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

It'll either be 360 exclusive or PS3/360 multiplat... SE will choke before supporting the Wii well.

maybe itll go all monster hunter tri on us

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

@Xen, 360 is not worthy enough to have kingdom hearts. either it will be a wii exclusive, or ps3 exclusive or my favorite wii and ps3 only. Forget the 360. They have no argument in this issue.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network
Snake612 said:
@Xen, 360 is not worthy enough to have kingdom hearts. either it will be a wii exclusive, or ps3 exclusive or my favorite wii and ps3 only. Forget the 360. They have no argument in this issue.

Personally, I don't see it worthy of hogging up almost all JRPG support this gen.

But in light of current SE/MS relations, a 360 exclusive is very much possible.

Snake612 said:

It doesn't matter to me if it comes to the 360 or not as I won't buy it anyway, but why are you so adamant that it won't?

Not this thread... AGAIN!

it will be on 360 exclusively, not ps360

@Xen, not if Disney has argument in this? Disney and Square Enix are thye people tht decided where it goes. Not Microsoft and Square Enix. It wouldn't make sense to put the third title on the 360 exclusively.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY