By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SaviorX thinks Kingdom Hearts III should be on the Wii exclusively

time to get a job soriku :), it feels good buying games for cheap :)

Around the Network
Ari_Gold said:
noo, not on black friday, i meant during the week, i do all my shoppin online

Ah, ok I c. Sounded a bit weird to me at first, but now, it makes sense.

Ari_Gold said:

It's a recession........no one's going to hire Soriku! He'll be gameless, until his parents buy him a game, which he will play for a million hours (until the buy the next game). It'll be an endless cycle, until he wins the lottery, or the recession is over!

Soriku said:
izaaz101 said:
Ari_Gold said:

It's a recession........no one's going to hire Soriku! He'll be gameless, until his parents buy him a game, which he will play for a million hours (until the buy the next game). It'll be an endless cycle, until he wins the lottery, or the recession is over!

The reason I played ToS1 for 700+ hours was because I had no other games to play for months when I got it (beat in a week and played whole summer) D: I'm gonna put lot of hours in DotNW ;)

I remember being 14 years old. Smash Bros., Mario Kart 64, and Winback............over 1000 hours each (mostly with friends though), and Paper Mario finished like 10 times!

I never played ToS1, but I've been playing ToS2 (15 hrs so far) and I enjoy it. Beginning was really boring though........glad I stuck with it.

I dunno, I'll see if I can first find it, and then actually make time to play it.

Was Lloyd the main guy in 1?

Around the Network

How did you spend those 700 hours in TOS1? What could you do?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Soriku said:
Yeah.

Interesting. That would explain everyone's love for him. The next 100 hours (of playtime) should be interesting.

how do 1 and 2 compare (everything but the story)? i have 1 and its pretty good so far but im not very far.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Soriku said:
SaviorX said:
How did you spend those 700 hours in TOS1? What could you do?

Well, besides the amount of stuff in the game you can do (like finishing the monster list, beating all optional bosses, beating coliseum, collecting a ton of items, getting all recipes and make every character master them, all titles, and of course the lengthy story) you can replay it over and over like I did.

WTF is wrong with you?!

^

Oh well, then I guess I could relate.

I beat FF7 4 times (once on my PSP)
Xenogears 3 times (once on my PSP)
and I beat Chrono Trigger... god, I can't even remember but I also replayed it once on my PSP.

But still, I did different things after each play through.