By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SaviorX thinks Kingdom Hearts III should be on the Wii exclusively

Soriku said:
Kasz216 said:
Soriku said:
@Claude

MH3...you beat me to it D:

@Kasz

You don't see Wii exclusive as an option? Why not?

Eh it's an option I guess.  I just wouldn't do it.

I mean... you could either spend money making the graphics better or porting it to another system... when it's a franchise that doesn't even need amazing graphics since it's about a bunch of animated characters.

The added target base is more valuable in my opinion.

Umm...they don't even do anything with the PS2 anymore. SE dropped the PS2 in favor of this gen and Disney only has like...Singstar Disney for recent games? For the most part, both companies have ignored the PS2 in favor of this gen. Oh, and Nomura already said that KH2: FM+ would be the last KH game on the PS2 anyway. But if PS2-Wii ports were so simple for franchises why doesn't Atlus bring Persona 4 to the Wii? The only things I see is Wii exclusive or PS3/360. Most likely just Wii exclusive.

In previous KH arguments, you've stated that it's Disney's IP (which it is) and they have the final say (which they do). You can't then use the bolded as an argument that will not appear on the PS2, especially when you have called out others for stating that his love for Sony/PS3 is why it'll appear on the PS3.

Around the Network

I would really like to see KH3 on the wii. PS3/360 is getting quite a few games from Square Enix. So, I think it should be put on the wii.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Mistershine said:
You do all realise this will prolly end up on the 360, right?

i was just gonna say that KH sold more in the US than other parts of the world the 360 has a US by the sack, though i wouldnt be suprised if it came on the Wii though

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

People really take this whole Kingdom Hearts thing way too serious. It's great getting quotes from though.

Wii "deserves" it.

But personally playing KH and Tales with the wiimote would be really strange.

SE will choke before supporting the Wii well.

360 is not worthy enough to have kingdom hearts

Disney and Square Enix are thye people tht decided where it goes. Not Microsoft and Square Enix.

That would be f-ed it was wii and 360 only. I would never buy a SE game ever again.

Unlike many people here I dont think KH3 would sell well on the Wii. I mean it would sell well, but not better than on PS3 or PS360.

Yes, I'm sure a game would with Disney characters would sell more on the "hardcore" PS3/360 over the "casual" Wii >.>

Microsoft wil llikely pay off Disney and get Kingdom hearts, like they did all those games I listed.

The game is going to be HD multiplatform or DS exclusive. Only those options are probable, with both having 50% chance of happening.

PSP has like a 2% probability of getting it, but it mostly won't happen.

Wii... If anyone mentions the Wii at SE offices, it will be instantly executed, so be very careful about talking of the Wii near a SE employee, it will unleash their rage.

Infinite Undiscovery Flopped, Last Remnant is doing mehish so far, how has it worked out fine?

Also STAR OCEAN 4 is exclusive to the XBOX 360, which makes 0 sense.

3rd parties dont sell on wii. now we are left with ps3 and 360. this is from the FFversus team, so if that game is exclusive, why shouldnt kh3 be as well?
Verdict- ps3 exclusive

I don't care about sales, demographics, spin-offs, marketing or any of that jazz. I would just rather have it on an HD console

Nomura loves the PS3, some say he's willing to leave S-E because of the lack of PS3 love.

As for Nomura deciding where KH 3 goes, one man can't decide such an important business decision, especially when Disney has something to say about it.

SMT and the Wii just don´t go together. And I can´t imagine playing it with the Wiimote, it wouldn´t use motion-sensing so better make use of a classic good controller. Also I doubt their fanbase has a Wii, they most likel have a PSP, eventually a DS and maybe a HD console. If they can´t manage making good games on HD consoles due to developing costs, then they should focus on handhelds.

KH3 being Wii-exclusive would make sense w/ the demographic and Disney's success on it. However, SE doing something that makes sense doesn't make sense.

A lot of wishful thinking from Nintendo fans here. It doesnt match with the reality. First of all, try to look at this objectively, take a look at the kind of support SE is giving to the Wii and then compare it to the support the HD consoles and portables are getting.

This game will not be Wii exclusive unless they are crazy. Till this point if I was in the companies shoes I would not make ANY high profile game Wii exclusive. Imagine if KH3 got low sales on Wii? They would be alientating way too many people on the HD systems to ignore.

Yes, I'm sure a game with Disney characters would bomb on the Wii You act like many high profile games with big budgets have bombed on the Wii. And the devs who have tried actually made good profit on the Wii. Funny how that works.

The previous ones were on the PS2 because it had the largest install base and was the most family friendly console.

Square Enix will do something with the Kingdom Heart license for the Wii, but unless it will be out for Wii HD, expect the main series to stay on the mainstream console.

^^^ Some of those made me laugh out loud. They sound pretty dumb.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

My mind says that it will be on 360 and PS3 (on 360 timed exclusive :( )
My heart says that it will follow MGS4's trend and stay exlusive on PS3

My heart usually is always right :), so lets hope it stays this way

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

Well if the game is on a HD consolde the it is going to be multiplat being as squarenix have already said they are done with exclusives which i think ment hd exclusives. So if the game is going to be exclusive then it will have to be on the Wii or a hand held.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Dgc1808 said:
I think it should be on the PS3 because I'm bias.

For some reason, this makes perfect sense. o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

jonnhytesta said:
STEP 1: PS3 EXCLUSIVE WII EXCLUSIVE
STEP 2: 360 PORT (4 DVDS) KINGDOM HEARTS IV ALSO WII EXCLUSIVE
STEP 3: DOWNGRADED VERSION FOR THE WII SPINOFF SIDESTORY FOR PS3

I agree

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

leo-j said:
Wow soriku those are some strong words

He has learn well from us leo-j.

Check this out

Sony fan:Kh3 for the ps3! :)

Soriku: One more blasphemy and tommorow your whole family is dead.

Sony fan: O__o

Soriku:Yes even your dog.

CtK: That was a low blow soriku his dog has been dead since 2004 :O