By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SaviorX thinks Kingdom Hearts III should be on the Wii exclusively

Wii i bet....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

@soriku pure and turok are not shovelware and are on 360.

square enix and disney are xbox fanboys, you cant argue

but disney also put their casual games on the 360. disney loves ms and se also, look all the big rpgs from se are on the xbox, wii have only shovelware.

soriku you know the se games are shovelware on the wii. you cant compare with infinite undiscovery, last remnant, star ocean 4, ff13, project sylpheed. and the say the open a new studio to make action games for the 360.

next year se will anounce kh3 time exclusive for 360 with a port for ps3 later

Let me just point this out.

This game will not be an exclusive, unless it's on the 360 and if so it will be timed.

PS2/Wii
PS3/360
360 timed.

Only options!

A big world out there.

Around the Network

i can't believe wii gamers are still blind about KH. IF microsoft was able to buy STAR OCEAN and FINAL FANTASY, then it is obviously getting KH one way or another. They got the money, and money > loyalty.

I just hope its on the PS3, because if its on the wii I will be greatly dissapointed.

mM

I hope they don't expect it to sell too much then.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
I hope they don't expect it to sell too much then.......

They expect it to sell well on the Wii?

Paid in advance is way safer than hoping for the future.

@ Soriku

if i'm not mistaken Kingdom Hearts is the 2nd most selling JRPG in AMERICA from last gen, so i expect at least 1 million sold in America. Lost Odyssey sold over 300k for a new ip in America.

oh and i did buy IU, and TLR, but i've been too busy playing fallout 3 to start any of em. now let me ask you this.. HAVE YOU BOUGHT Tales of Symphonia Knights of Ratatosk?