By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SaviorX thinks Kingdom Hearts III should be on the Wii exclusively

Soriku said:
But the Wii sells more than the 360 in America

I haven't bought ToS yet (I bought games earlier so I couldn't buy it yet) D: I will get it in December for sure though!

Microsoft has cash.

For once Soriku deal with the fact that 360 can buy everything, including you.

Around the Network
Soriku said:

I haven't bought ToS yet (I bought games earlier so I couldn't buy it yet) D: I will get it in December for sure though!

The wii has has released more than double the games the 360 has this year, and yet its barely outselling it software wise in America with a bigger userbase.

Soriku said:
Sephiroth357 said:
Soriku said:

Microsoft has cash.

MS hasn't given out cash to SE. That's what people think. Don't you think giving the 360 KH III is business sense? 

FIXED

Soriku said:
Sephiroth357 said:
Soriku said:

Microsoft has cash.

MS hasn't given out cash to SE. That's what people think. Don't you think giving the 360 FF XIII was business sense? And SO4 is only exclusive (for now) just because they had 360 dev kits before PS3 dev kits. I expect the PS3 to get SO4 eventually.

@Ari

The 360's been out a year longer.

People are correct.

Microsoft has cash and it's business right?

I think it should be on the PS3 But i would love for it to be on the 360 lol

Around the Network
Soriku said:
izaaz101 said:
Soriku said:
izaaz101 said:
Soriku said:
Kasz216 said:
Soriku said:
@Claude

MH3...you beat me to it D:

@Kasz

You don't see Wii exclusive as an option? Why not?

Eh it's an option I guess.  I just wouldn't do it.

I mean... you could either spend money making the graphics better or porting it to another system... when it's a franchise that doesn't even need amazing graphics since it's about a bunch of animated characters.

The added target base is more valuable in my opinion.

Umm...they don't even do anything with the PS2 anymore. SE dropped the PS2 in favor of this gen and Disney only has like...Singstar Disney for recent games? For the most part, both companies have ignored the PS2 in favor of this gen. Oh, and Nomura already said that KH2: FM+ would be the last KH game on the PS2 anyway. But if PS2-Wii ports were so simple for franchises why doesn't Atlus bring Persona 4 to the Wii? The only things I see is Wii exclusive or PS3/360. Most likely just Wii exclusive.

In previous KH arguments, you've stated that it's Disney's IP (which it is) and they have the final say (which they do). You can't then use the bolded as an argument that will not appear on the PS2, especially when you have called out others for stating that his love for Sony/PS3 is why it'll appear on the PS3.

So you think what he said doesn't coincide with Disney's plans? They ARE collaborators. Disney just has more say.

Disney Games in 2008 which both appear on PS2 and Wii
Bolt
High School Musical 3
Disney Th!nk Fast
Disney Sing It
Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour
Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

Disney Games in 2008 which appear on the Wii and not the PS2
Ultimate Band

To me this shows me that the PS2 is still very much a part of Disney's plans. It has pretty much the same amount of support by Disney as the Wii. So I would say that Nomura's statement does not coincide with Disney's actions. It may coincide with their plans, but their actions are speaking volumes about their thoughts of the PS2.

Shovelware=/=Big games like KH. They'll put shovelware anywhere, KH not so much. Otherwise they would've already ported KH all over the place.

So then are you backtracking on your statement that Disney does not support the PS2 anymore?

Besides the Kingdom Hearts series, they've pretty much released games that are about the quality of the above games......these types of games formed the bulk of the PS2 support.

So either the PS2 stopped being supported by Disney in 2006 (?) with the release of the FM game, and Wii has not been supported by Disney at all..........or both PS2 and Wii are being supported almost equally now by Disney. It has to be one or the other. Which one is it?

well you just contradicted yourself. FF 13 is bigger than KH and you said it was business sense to bring it to the 360. so according to sorikus words, it is business sense to bring KH 3 to the 360 :P

As you see Soriku, almost everyone believes Wii exclusive idea is dead.

Soriku said:
Disney's still supporting the PS2...with shovelware. Not quality games. They could've easily put a game like KH: BBS on the PS2, but did they? Nope.

Any bets that this game will be ported?

Soriku said:
Ari_Gold said:
well you just contradicted yourself. FF 13 is bigger than KH and you said it was business sense to bring it to the 360. so according to sorikus words, it is business sense to bring KH 3 to the 360 :P

lol :P What I mean was it was business sense to bring over FF XIII to the 360 instead of keeping it exclusive for more sales and plus the development cost is so high. And even then it's not coming in Japan :P

You're only point so far is the high development costs. You want KH3 to be Wii Exclusive, yet FF XII won't be Exclusive to earn more sales. The combined userbase of the PS3/360 > Wii, so it is business sense to bring it to the HD consoles for more sales.