By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SaviorX thinks Kingdom Hearts III should be on the Wii exclusively

I also think KH3 should be Wii-exclusive. It will be a better game there, due to expressive motion control.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Around the Network
Millennium said:
I also think KH3 should be Wii-exclusive. It will be a better game there, due to expressive motion control.

hahaha, "expressive motion control" that's a good one.

Soriku said:
They wouldn't even use motion controls for a whole lot of things. They'd probably use MCs for gummi ship traveling, minigames, and shortcuts (instead of scrolling through menus in battle just map certain magic and maybe special attacks to a direction. Would be faster and easier. But of course they should still give you an option for just scrolling and using normal button combinations for shortcuts.)

The pointer would be really useful for KH3. The gummi ship levels become more enjoyable with IR aiming plus with WiiMotion+ and IR for battling a lot of possibilities are opened. Being able to aim magic would be really fun IMO.

What happened to those comments that the Xbox Live community is overun with immature and foul-mouthed kids?

Doesn't that factor into demographics discussion whatsover?

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

Dreamcast exclusive, lord how many times do I need to say this?

Eh, I'll go with PS2 exclusive. Its the middle-man here, and its not impossible.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Shadowblind said:

Dreamcast exclusive, lord how many times do I need to say this?

Eh, I'll go with PS2 exclusive. Its the middle-man here, and its not impossible.

What are you talking about? Dreamcast? PS2? LOL. We all know it's going to the N64. KHI told me.

Holy cow dude, check it I found a picture! Who would have thought?

It was Game gear all along! Well I wasn't too far, its both SEGA....

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

I hope the game became a ps3 exclusive but sadly, i predict the game will be Wii exclusive, if not a 360, ps3 title, with very but very bad luck the ps3 had in getting games, the chances of getting this is very slim and now that Square-Enix is recieving incentives from Microsoft it will not surprise me if the game became a 360 exclusive.

the game will come to 360 exclusive. lol at going to the wii, square enix are 360 fanboy and they dont like the wii

Soriku said:
izaaz101 said:
Soriku said:
Kasz216 said:
Soriku said:
@Claude

MH3...you beat me to it D:

@Kasz

You don't see Wii exclusive as an option? Why not?

Eh it's an option I guess.  I just wouldn't do it.

I mean... you could either spend money making the graphics better or porting it to another system... when it's a franchise that doesn't even need amazing graphics since it's about a bunch of animated characters.

The added target base is more valuable in my opinion.

Umm...they don't even do anything with the PS2 anymore. SE dropped the PS2 in favor of this gen and Disney only has like...Singstar Disney for recent games? For the most part, both companies have ignored the PS2 in favor of this gen. Oh, and Nomura already said that KH2: FM+ would be the last KH game on the PS2 anyway. But if PS2-Wii ports were so simple for franchises why doesn't Atlus bring Persona 4 to the Wii? The only things I see is Wii exclusive or PS3/360. Most likely just Wii exclusive.

In previous KH arguments, you've stated that it's Disney's IP (which it is) and they have the final say (which they do). You can't then use the bolded as an argument that will not appear on the PS2, especially when you have called out others for stating that his love for Sony/PS3 is why it'll appear on the PS3.

So you think what he said doesn't coincide with Disney's plans? They ARE collaborators. Disney just has more say.

Disney Games in 2008 which both appear on PS2 and Wii
Bolt
High School Musical 3
Disney Th!nk Fast
Disney Sing It
Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour
Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

Disney Games in 2008 which appear on the Wii and not the PS2
Ultimate Band

To me this shows me that the PS2 is still very much a part of Disney's plans. It has pretty much the same amount of support by Disney as the Wii. So I would say that Nomura's statement does not coincide with Disney's actions. It may coincide with their plans, but their actions are speaking volumes about their thoughts of the PS2.

PS3 or XBOX 360 or both.

But Wii no, please....