By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SaviorX thinks Kingdom Hearts III should be on the Wii exclusively

@Trestres

1. First of all, my comment was satirical.

2. SE is taking forever with games -- FF13 announced E3 2006 (2-1/2 years ago and counting)

3. North American releases by system in 2008 for SE
DS --6. PSP -- 2. IPhone/Pod -- 1. Portable total 9
360 -- 2, Wii -- 2 plus 1 Wii Ware. PS3 -- ZERO. Console total -- 5.
(from SE's NA website).

Mike from Morgantown

I wish all these Nintendo supporters would just shut up and buy games. There are over 700 released for the system. There must be good ones.
Just remember, the normal person buys less than a dozen during the life of a system. I am nearing 100 for my Wii (retail games).

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network

@leo: Lol, bad points all around. It's not a given that third party core/big franchises/AAA games can't sell on the Wii, because no one ver tried. Like I said before those games you named are really niche games or new IP's that weren't advertised at all. I'm still waiting the day that a third party game mans up and releases a big game for the Wii. Until then I'll keep on pointing them out. Of course some devs will not support the Wii, because it's not on their strategy. Devs like Epic, Ubisoft, Konami, Bethesda, Valve, Blizzard, Square Enix, etc. dont include the Wii as a viable console. Other devs are willing, but they need to try harder.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

@mike: Ok, sorry I misinterpreted you post. Now I see what you meant.

Are you for real that you own 100 retail Wii games? That's like 7,000 - 8,000 bucks where I live. I wish people had that chance of buying 100 games each within 2 years of the console's launch.
You would be seeing all games opening up to a minimum of 1 - 2 million. But that's not happening ever, the truth is people have higher priorities and gaming may not be that high up in everyone's list.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

@Soriku/Trestre, glad you liked it. Makingmusic476 sent it to me on steam.

Tease.

This game will not be Wii exclusive unless they are crazy. Till this point if I was in the companies shoes I would not make ANY high profile game Wii exclusive. Imagine if KH3 got low sales on Wii? They would be alientating way too many people on the HD systems to ignore.

Around the Network

The previous ones were on the PS2 because it had the largest install base and was the most family friendly console.

Go figure

Agreed to Wii exclusive

Nah, it might however be a multiplatform. Who knows, it might even be on wii too!

Soriku said:
NYANKS said:
This game will not be Wii exclusive unless they are crazy. Till this pointif I wasin hte companies shoes I would not make ANY high profile game Wii exclusive. Imagine if KH3 got low sales on Wii? They would be alientating way too many people on the HD systems to ignore.

Yes, I'm sure a game with Disney characters would bomb on the Wii You act like many high profile games with big budgets have bombed on the Wii. And the devs who have tried actually made good profit on the Wii. Funny how that works.

Fail post fails.

Fine, then why not be safe and just release on every console? You know the HD systems will see good sales.  And you seem to imply that people who have Wii would only buy it for the Disney characters, I don't think that's true.  But why not release everywhere?

Lots of points put it in Wii favor, not to mention the fact that by the time KH3 actually comes out Wii will have over 50% of the market, I mean there is the chance it could go multiplat HD but if they go where their market is, the majority of KH players that really aren't huge gamers, those people are on Wii now.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000