By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SaviorX thinks Kingdom Hearts III should be on the Wii exclusively

Holy F, not this again.

It's easy:

1. Wii exclusive
2. PS360
3. SE is so lame that in their business porting older games to the DS and convincing Wada that versus should stay PS3 exclusive they won't make KH3.

Pick your choice, but at this moment I'm going for option 3.

Around the Network

Being the resident Star Ocean God, I would like to clarify that no, Star Ocean doesn't sell better in the west. SO3 came close, but both versions in Japan still edged out.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Wii/PS3 i hope, aint gonna happen though, 360 "Bought Timed" Exclusive or some bs >_>

Soriku said:
@Claude

MH3...you beat me to it D:

@Kasz

You don't see Wii exclusive as an option? Why not?

Eh it's an option I guess.  I just wouldn't do it.

I mean... you could either spend money making the graphics better or porting it to another system... when it's a franchise that doesn't even need amazing graphics since it's about a bunch of animated characters.

The added target base is more valuable in my opinion.

BengaBenga said:
Holy F, not this again.

It's easy:

1. Wii exclusive
2. PS360
3. SE is so lame that in their business porting older games to the DS and convincing Wada that versus should stay PS3 exclusive they won't make KH3.

I don't care for which system will come because by that time i will have all 3 systems.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Im not saying its a sony ip, Resident evil isnt a sony ip, Im saying its one of those well known playstation 2 titles, that would sell consoles, and microsoft wont allow that to happen.

@Kasc

Yes thats exactly what i believe is happening, I mean why in the world would they have STAR OCEAN 4 exclusive on the XBOX 360?

It's not Star Ocean 4 if anything it's Star Ocean 0 because it's a prequel game. Does no one watch the trailers?

BengaBenga said:
Holy F, not this again.

It's easy:

1. Wii exclusive
2. PS360

Would Disney really leave that money on the table though?

kutasek said:
BengaBenga said:
Holy F, not this again.

It's easy:

1. Wii exclusive
2. PS360

I don't care for which system will come because by that time i will have all 3 systems.

and I don't care because i haven't even played the first two.

Yet I still like to argue about it.  Mostly because it's fun to see what the most logical paths are for buisnesses yet watch them somehow screw it up anyway.

I would much rather have it on my PS3 (or 360) then my Wii

I don't care about sales, demographics, spin-offs, marketing or any of that jazz. I would just rather have it on an HD console. People who give you reasons "why" it will/should be on a console are just finding hopeful reasons for it to be on the console they have.

ClaudeLv250 said:
Being the resident Star Ocean God, I would like to clarify that no, Star Ocean doesn't sell better in the west. SO3 came close, but both versions in Japan still edged out.

Where did you get that info from? Because vgchartz shows 0.74 from NA and 0.55 in Japan for SO3. 1.3m worldwide; And at E3's Microsoft conference Wada also mentioned what SO3 sold 1.3m copies, so vgchartz data seems to be accurate.