By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Interesting discovery.... (Ps3 20 mil mark related)

selnor said:
Staude said:
Neoraf said:
lol Artur, haven't you seen the Others Numbers this past few weeks?
The PS3 is seriously lagging behing 360 and Wii.

People go for Quality? Yep, and they didn't chose PS3. Says a lot.
People go for good games and strong game related service.

Grow up Playstation fans...
The good years are behind you.

I think you should grow up because every single post you make is full of crap and offensive to, not just fanboys but fans in general as you have us all picked out as the loosing team at a soccer match.

People know the xbox 360 is made of shit, the only reason it sells so well is because that parents buy it so they can afford a console for their kids this christmas. It's reached the level where people might just grab it simply because it's as cheap as the ps2. I think you should try to think in the future when posting because as of now you are seen as nothing more than a blatant fanboy who aparently has a copy pasting madness and likes to repeat himself with wording nonesence that he doesn't back up.

Isnt it Ironic while you tell him what he has become, you become the same thing. I thought the reason why people bought 360's now was best HD game library and no more RRoD.

Indeed it is ironic. I went a little overboard, but I'll admit that all his bashing got me a little annoyed, so yea, that sentence was uncalled for. Even though the hardware is unreliable it's not made of shit.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

if it reaches 20 million I will be happy....if it doesn't I will go in a corner n cry

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

the ps3 will hit 20mil by the end of the year easily. i just think the xm boost for it is going to start alil later this year as the ps3 did not have a price cut. plus the wii and 360 have had early xmas boost because of price cut n the wiibecause pairents want to get early because of last years shortages

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

BengaBenga said:
Artur said:
At least PS3 can count on us here in Europe. Huge market, people go for quality.

Yep, they buy Wii's by the dozens. 

Ba-dum-tschh.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

White knight Chronicles is what Im hoping pushes the ps3 to 100K in japan.

mM
Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
if it reaches 20 million I will be happy....if it doesn't I will go in a corner n cry

you'll be crying soon

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Neoraf said:
lol Artur, haven't you seen the Others Numbers this past few weeks?
The PS3 is seriously lagging behing 360 and Wii.

People go for Quality? Yep, and they didn't chose PS3. Says a lot.
People go for good games and strong game related service.

Grow up Playstation fans...
The good years are behind you.

i believe that the europeans do stay loyal to Sony but the sales really haven't effected Sony they just remain at the hardware sells of before the 360 price cuts. but to get back to the point i am confident that the PS3 can sell at least 19.6. So this week and Black Friday will tell you if they will reach 20 million or not.

KichiVerde said:

I see your logic. And I can give you no answers. Sales speculation is just that, speculation. In any event I want the PS3 to fail because I already own the 360 and Wii and will never buy another system. But I suppose the competition is good for prices.

We will know the sales numbers In the next few weeks. Until then, patience.

WOW i genuine hater. one reason needed to hate the ps3 was that he has the other 2? is not that you want the 360 or wii to succed, no, you want the ps3 to fail, this is new to me. 0_0

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Dgc1808 said:
I'm sticking with the numbers in my SIG.

Hmmm my sig conflicts with yours. :)

So you really think 360 24m?

That would make the gap 3.5m by your sig. I think it will likely be 7mill+ gap. So if PS3 gets to 20.5mill, the 360 will likely be around 27.5 - 28mill

saxophonehero said:

i believe that the europeans do stay loyal to Sony but the sales really haven't effected Sony they just remain at the hardware sells of before the 360 price cuts. but to get back to the point i am confident that the PS3 can sell at least 19.6. So this week and Black Friday will tell you if they will reach 20 million or not.

~225k in us ~20k Japan and most likely wont fall past 130k in others

So Ps3 will be around 17.55 (prbablly more since I used last weeks euro numbers which I'm pretty sure has recieved a boost) this week if ioi and source's early figures are accurate.

That would also mean Ps3 is tracking above what it was last year.

Selnor - still think the Ps3 will average less than 390k a week to get to the "19.5mil max" you think it will reach?

(BTW last year Ps3 got 180k this week in Others) (If Ps3 gets those numbers again the Ps3 will need 380k a week to get 19.5... and ironically that would be less than this weeks sales... assuming it gets a 50k bump in others. like last year.)