By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Interesting discovery.... (Ps3 20 mil mark related)

I like how PS3 fanboys are being unrealistic by saying that PS3 will pass 20mil by the end of 2008.It means around 650k each week which is impossible.Some of them are still having their stupid prediction like 360 24M and PS3 20M by the end of 08 in their SIGs when 360 has already passed that number today and PS3 still got millions to go.

Around the Network
goddog said:
whats up with this thread... its like the first 10 or so posts arnt there

Since the OP account got banned. But Max who posted above you is the OP's new account...

Former something....

thx1139 said:
So with 3 weeks of Christmas sales and 1 week post Christmas sales the PS3 now needs 2.12 million more to hit 20 million. That is 530K per week.

Dont think it is likely.

No it doesn't but it will hit over 19.5 it looks like which was what most people (im not gonna be like the LBP trolls and say everybody when it wasn't) were saying. Some even said 18-18.5 million in the other thread. And that is what baffled me the most which got me to make the thread.

Also I was really expecting Japan to start picking up. I mean last year this time Ps3 was at 50k and rising it hasn't even hit 40k this year.

Artur said:
At least PS3 can count on us here in Europe. Huge market, people go for quality.

Well, I guess the Wii is quality; since the Wii is the highest selling console in EU.

EDIT:If the ps3 cracks 20 mill the 360 will definitely hit 27 million.