By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you want to see in the next Zelda?

Over world:

What I want to see is something between Zelda WW and TP. With that I mean a huge part of land, some islands and an ocean of cores. And with this comes a hors and a boat or maybe the hors can transform to a boat and vise versa.

I want at least 9 temples/dungeons.

Weapons and other:

The master sword is a must but with new abilities, like being able to swing waves of fire, wind, water or something (Note not in the circular form we are used to but that can be used to). And to use that you would need the magic bar witch I really missed in TP. That and at least one more sword.

Bow and arrow with bomb add on like in TP and the boomerang

A hammer witch was absent from TP, but this one is so powerful that it moves the earth beneath the enemy.

I want the gloves that made Link look so powerful lifting those huge rocks and the pentagon shaped heavy long things stuck in the ground, lava and stuff.

Mirror shield is a must, it was so much fun fighting those two witches in OoT. Absorbing there attacks and mirroring it back at them that was epic! And a boss fight with something like that is a must for me.  

Slingshot like in TP was great but I want it so you cold have the ability so switch between something that stick to wood or something that grabs on to stuff.  

The ability to sneak MGS style witch was made in WW but removed from TP.

I want huge bosses out in the open Shadow of the Colossus style witch was made in TP but they where not that epic or huge. And I want them harder Nintendo not just three hits god damit!

Something that cold do what the masks did in MM like potions that turn you in to something.

The main enemy should be Gannon but he should play a more aggressive role than he did last time. And Zelda should be in desperate help, something that makes you want to get to hear fast.  

I have more but I think this is to much already and not allot of you like to read allot :P

So what do you want to see in the next Zelda?        

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

- Wii Motion Plus gameplay
- Harder bosses and puzzles
- Shorter game, I don't want a 50 hr game, less than 30 if possible.
- Some kind of multiplayer, like Four Swords would be cool

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

I would like to see it 2d again.

I want a zelda that explain every conection between the zelda series and the actual chronology... which came first, and which one is the last one. I hope the next zelda explains everything. And that it has connection with every single game of the series (Ocarina, MM,WW, TP, A link to the past and the NES zelda)

I want to know what happened after midna left, and how come in TP there was a cut scene were link seemed to be corrupted. I want all the freaking games to make sense to each other. THATS what i want the most in the next zelda.

The actual game, well like every other zelda, Amazing game play. Difficult puzzle and dungeons, Tons of secondary missions, lots of weapons.... just make the bosses a lil bit harder.... if they can extend another 5 dungeons with another 5 extra hearts to be 30 in total instead of 20.... and the best Ganandorf battle ever. Bring midna back, but not for an important role, just so we can now she's still alive. Probably one of the past links to be a bad guy (the TP, since i already mentioned, he seemed corrupted in one scene).... something crazy like that =D

Of course, wii motion plus. 100+ hours. Lots of secrets

That's my dream xD

This is what im talking about.... i want to now what is the meaning of this.... is this link going to be evil next time??? I hope so =)

Soma said:
- Wii Motion Plus gameplay
- Harder bosses and puzzles
- Shorter game, I don't want a 50 hr game, less than 30 if possible.
- Some kind of multiplayer, like Four Swords would be cool

Wow that’s totally opposite to what I want :P I want it at least 40h

Multiplayer would be cool and yes harder puzzles as well as bosses, I mean they cold at least put a “hard” choice in the game :/   

Around the Network

i want to keep a mature looking link and a more mature theme for the story, i want link and zelda to finally kiss. i want harder bosses, i want 15+ dungeons. i want lots of side quests, i would like a 1st in the series a co-op option (like in fable 2, that would be so great). also add elemental damage to the master sword and beable to change the attribute on the fly. be on 2 disks, i want a massive and truly expansive game, that covers alot of ground and shows us some new areas where we havent been before. also i would like the game to take u, if u do all the side quests and collect everything to be around 90hrs or more. i want voices and maybe if we are truly lucky a cg opening movie and ending movie as well, also maybe have a ending song like the final fantasy games do.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I want Zelda thats more mature rated for audiences. I want to see Link get his face ^%&^ up so bad by Gannondorf.

Jack up the difficulty of the game like masterquest. I want to see more Epic Boss fights, make a new projectile weapon, a magnum like gun would be pleasing.

I'll be going realistically, instead of just listing how I would want the perfect game to be.

- I think I'd like it to be a bit happier themed. Less zombies/skeletons/twilight ish beings. A bit happier, with very few dark elements. Back to being rated 7 (not 13/15 as in TP).

- A bit more side-quests with a bit difficult puzzles. This way, most people can skip the puzzles, but the puzzle fans may play them.

- A SMG esque 2nd player possibility. Or some sort of multiplayer (co-op), doesn't have to be huge.

- No  non-normal link form.

- Some way of the game continuing after it is really over. Maybe side quest bosses with limited weapons or something (they did this in TP, but didn't show it. All bosses can be killed a hard way using another item than the one you really should (except for 2).

- As long as at all possible. I don't care if it gets a bit repetitive - little BT though.

- You play as Young Link.

- Little Motion +, more possibilities to use instead of sword (again, TP had this, but not fully enough).

What do you agree with of those? I'd rather have a discussion than lots of people rabling around about their wildest hopes.

TP was a step in the right direction for pretty much everything (except Wolf), now just continue that.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Maynard_Tool said:

I want a zelda that explain every conection between the zelda series and the actual chronology... which came first, and which one is the last one. I hope the next zelda explains everything. And that it has connection with every single game of the series (Ocarina, MM,WW, TP, A link to the past and the NES zelda)

I want to know what happened after midna left, and how come in TP there was a cut scene were link seemed to be corrupted. I want all the freaking games to make sense to each other. THATS what i want the most in the next zelda.

The actual game, well like every other zelda, Amazing game play. Difficult puzzle and dungeons, Tons of secondary missions, lots of weapons.... just make the bosses a lil bit harder.... if they can extend another 5 dungeons with another 5 extra hearts to be 30 in total instead of 20.... and the best Ganandorf battle ever. Bring midna back, but not for an important role, just so we can now she's still alive. Probably one of the past links to be a bad guy (the TP, since i already mentioned, he seemed corrupted in one scene).... something crazy like that =D

Of course, wii motion plus. 100+ hours. Lots of secrets

That's my dream xD

This is what im talking about.... i want to now what is the meaning of this.... is this link going to be evil next time??? I hope so =)

Yeah I never understood that either humm… yeah Link becomes evil and his son will be the new hero.

It cold be like this: your father went out on a journey to hunt down an evil force and never came back…

And when Links son finds Link he will find out the truth. I am you father! Join me and we shall rule the world!   

A mature Link, and a futuristic Zelda!

They could make that after centuries of being locked up Ganondorf finally excapes, but there is not other Hytule kingdom and no link to stop him. Also the people in the future would think that the Triforce and Zelda, Link are all Legends and not real. And then there is a huge war, people dying and what not. Like a darker Mature one.

And finally there is this kid who does believe that the Legends are real, and he becomes the new link after having to rediscover the entire triforce to stop Ganondorf.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."