By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you want to see in the next Zelda?

TWRoO said:
Soriku said:
do
Harder
Longer
horse
Motion

selective quoting FTW!

This made me LOL.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

The Ability to Jump- Just sounds natural to me for some reason. Maybe the control scheme could be similar to that of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Well at least minus the force powers... unless...

A "Fable II setting"- Not a "need" for me, but it could be pretty cool to see and could allow for some new possibilities. Doesn't need the said game's art style of course, just the feel of a "colonial era" setting.

Quick-time events- They've gotten so cool now, I would really like them in the next game.

50 hours +- Twilight Princess has this advantage over Ocarina of Time, it's a lot longer and has more to do. Keep this up please.

0 Story progression- Here's Nintendo's answer to everybody who wants a more "epic" story, voice acting, an orchaestral soundtrack, or be M rated, just do what they do best and go back to "This is what you got to do, go do it." (Zelda is captured in that mountain, go save her.)

Member #50 of the Sonic Support Squad! :P

Khuutra said:
Pandering to the fans resulted in everything that was wrong with Twilight Princess. Alas!

Agreed.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I want to see better and more challenging bosses.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Myviewing said:
Quick-time events- They've gotten so cool now, I would really like them in the next game.

The irony of this particular wish is staggering.

Around the Network

Soma..I think you're wrong..actually..everyone is wrong about the hours of gameplay

nobody wants more hours or less hours..

Soma wants less hours since he feels there's too much dragging around in TP

OoT was very long..yet it stayed fun..why? because there were things to do!

we want a 'longer' game..wich actually doesn't mean longer in the sense of stretching it..but actually..more things to do

am I right?

I got bored of TP because it was dull..and felt like an OoT wannabe

MM was better..even PH was better

OoT and AlttP hold the 1st and 2nd spot..

The main story can be shorter than TP, as that did go on a bit long and many people won't have even finished it (Nintendo channel average playtime of TP is about 40-50 hours per person, depending on the country)

So to get to the end of the main story... credits etc, say 30-40 hours rather than the 50 that TP generally took for the 1st go.

but have more to do that is not an integral part of the story to make the game longer.

More emphasis on story, prefeerably its place in the overall timeline (Wind Waker prequel)

Khuutra said:
Valkyria00 said:

-Harder Bosses
-New Weapons
-Teen Link
-Romance Story
-Ganon
-Simple Puzzles
-Cell Shaded CG Cutscenes (Fire Emblem PoR/RD)
-Normal/Master Mode.

The hell to all of you who want an extremely difficuly game. I dont need a challenge I need a fun game.

Edit - The games are long enough. They dont need to be shortened or lengthen. Lolz at the guy way above basically wants a Zelda RPG.

Aren't you basically asking for a Tales of Zelda game there?

Or at least an extremely anime-i-fied Zelda? Do you see the irony?

Ive never played a Tales game so no thats not what Im asking for.

Teen link was in TP and OoT so whats such a big deal about that? Im sorry I dont like playing as a child.
Romance because Im tired of being left to guess who link actually likes (OoT) all I ask for is a REAL kiss plus Im into romance.
Simple puzzles because Im a moron at them and dont want to have to look them up.
Cell Shaded CG cutscenes because I love how the style looked in Fire Emblem and think it can work on Zelda. Thats mainly my own fan thing and doubt it will ever happen. Plus if you consider that to make Zelda "extremely anime-i-fied" than there was already WindWaker which people love and hate. Mainly because you played as a child.

I dont want an anime zelda like you said so where is this irony???

Valkyria00 said:
Khuutra said:
Valkyria00 said:

-Harder Bosses
-New Weapons
-Teen Link
-Romance Story
-Ganon
-Simple Puzzles
-Cell Shaded CG Cutscenes (Fire Emblem PoR/RD)
-Normal/Master Mode.

The hell to all of you who want an extremely difficuly game. I dont need a challenge I need a fun game.

Edit - The games are long enough. They dont need to be shortened or lengthen. Lolz at the guy way above basically wants a Zelda RPG.

Aren't you basically asking for a Tales of Zelda game there?

Or at least an extremely anime-i-fied Zelda? Do you see the irony?

Ive never played a Tales game so no thats not what Im asking for.

Teen link was in TP and OoT so whats such a big deal about that? Im sorry I dont like playing as a child.
Romance because Im tired of being left to guess who link actually likes (OoT) all I ask for is a REAL kiss plus Im into romance.
Simple puzzles because Im a moron at them and dont want to have to look them up.
Cell Shaded CG cutscenes because I love how the style looked in Fire Emblem and think it can work on Zelda. Thats mainly my own fan thing and doubt it will ever happen. Plus if you consider that to make Zelda "extremely anime-i-fied" than there was already WindWaker which people love and hate. Mainly because you played as a child.

I dont want an anime zelda like you said so where is this irony???

wow, do you happen to be a girl or a man lover?