By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you want to see in the next Zelda?

^ hahaha no, i dont want the star wars similarity. Probably just another link (not son or relative of this one) to face the "Great evil" and find out that is the ancient hero (TP link) and with some explanations on how it happened (how TP link turned to be the evil gut in the game) from midna would be awesome.... just to find out that this link (TP) is not the real evilness, but ganandorf who the new hero would have to face in the most epic battle, after getting 5 "keys" (the new extra 5 dungeons) and face ganandorf for the fate of Hyrule (the world?)

Hey, i've beenn giving it a lot of thought to this....this would be just EPIC!!!

Around the Network
Oyvoyvoyv said:

I'll be going realistically, instead of just listing how I would want the perfect game to be.

- I think I'd like it to be a bit happier themed. Less zombies/skeletons/twilight ish beings. A bit happier, with very few dark elements. Back to being rated 7 (not 13/15 as in TP).

- A bit more side-quests with a bit difficult puzzles. This way, most people can skip the puzzles, but the puzzle fans may play them.

- A SMG esque 2nd player possibility. Or some sort of multiplayer (co-op), doesn't have to be huge.

- No  non-normal link form.

- Some way of the game continuing after it is really over. Maybe side quest bosses with limited weapons or something (they did this in TP, but didn't show it. All bosses can be killed a hard way using another item than the one you really should (except for 2).

- As long as at all possible. I don't care if it gets a bit repetitive - little BT though.

- You play as Young Link.

- Little Motion +, more possibilities to use instead of sword (again, TP had this, but not fully enough).

What do you agree with of those? I'd rather have a discussion than lots of people rabling around about their wildest hopes.

TP was a step in the right direction for pretty much everything (except Wolf), now just continue that.

I agree with the bolded and I think others will agree with me on that.

The "happy themed” you mean more like WW?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Really stiff challenge like in MM, not cakewalks like tp, ww and ph. The lack of challenge destroyed those games.

Roma said:

I agree with the bolded and I think others will agree with me on that.

The "happy themed” you mean more like WW?

Not really. I didn't like WW a lot (compared to the others). More ala young OoT, and the non-temple parts of MM.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

id like to see

-boss mode
-TP graphics, no kiddy cartoon crap like WW (lol)
- WMP
-graphics that use all the of the wii

Around the Network

make a Zelda game using Assassins Creed engine..?
The Wii cant handle it.

Roma said:
Soma said:
- Wii Motion Plus gameplay
- Harder bosses and puzzles
- Shorter game, I don't want a 50 hr game, less than 30 if possible.
- Some kind of multiplayer, like Four Swords would be cool

Wow that’s totally opposite to what I want :P I want it at least 40h

Multiplayer would be cool and yes harder puzzles as well as bosses, I mean they cold at least put a “hard” choice in the game :/   

I know most Zelda fans want a bigger, longer, prettier game.  I don't really, except for the graphics that must have the best graphics on Wii, I think a 20 hrs game is more than enough, 30 if looking for 100%. I still haven't finished Twilight Princess because of that issue, just thinking it is a 50 hr game I loose interest and play something else.

Ocarina of Time was perfectly balanced, it was not too long but not too short. This gives the game lots of replay value, which is something most single player games lack today. I´m more concerned about the gameplay being fresh and unique again with the WiiMotion Plus, and not so much about the longevity of the game. Don't forget that for new gamers, people that don't know about Zelda, more than 30 hrs could be too much.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Soma said:
Roma said:
Soma said:
- Wii Motion Plus gameplay
- Harder bosses and puzzles
- Shorter game, I don't want a 50 hr game, less than 30 if possible.
- Some kind of multiplayer, like Four Swords would be cool

Wow that’s totally opposite to what I want :P I want it at least 40h

Multiplayer would be cool and yes harder puzzles as well as bosses, I mean they cold at least put a “hard” choice in the game :/   

I know most Zelda fans want a bigger, longer, prettier game.  I don't really, except for the graphics that must have the best graphics on Wii, I think a 20 hrs game is more than enough, 30 if looking for 100%. I still haven't finished Twilight Princess because of that issue, just thinking it is a 50 hr game I loose interest and play something else.

Ocarina of Time was perfectly balanced, it was not too long but not too short. This gives the game lots of replay value, which is something most single player games lack today. I´m more concerned about the gameplay being fresh and unique again with the WiiMotion Plus, and not so much about the longevity of the game. Don't forget that for new gamers, people that don't know about Zelda, more than 30 hrs could be too much.

The HELL with that shit! hardcore Zelda fans want more gameplay hours. nintendo knows this and they will make it bigger then OoT and TP combine!!! 

I do not presume to know better than Aonuma and Miyamoto what would be good for the series.

Whatever comes, it will be better than whatever we think up in the interim.

HD-graphics and regular controlls. I would buy a Wii HD for this one ^^

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...