By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Wii owner is NOT going to buy MADWORLD?

I love the look of this game so I'll be getting it and if it has somewhat comic feeling of NMH then it will be first day reserved...

Former something....

Around the Network

I won't support it...yet..I don't know how it plays..and gameplay interests me more..I'd rather get NMH or NMHDS

Resident_Hazard said:

(...)

--Release in "violence sensitive" European markets considered unlikely at this point--so far, the game is focused toward a North American audience and release, and then a potential Japanese release. European guys looking forward to this may be importing it.

Actually it's the other way around. The website states there might not be a Japanese release due to the violent content, but Europe even already has a release date:

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/games/wii/mad_world_9147.html

As far as I know there's only one European country where games are often censored, and that's Germany.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:

Resident_Hazard said:

(...)

--Release in "violence sensitive" European markets considered unlikely at this point--so far, the game is focused toward a North American audience and release, and then a potential Japanese release. European guys looking forward to this may be importing it.

Actually it's the other way around. The website states there might not be a Japanese release due to the violent content, but Europe even already has a release date:

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/games/wii/mad_world_9147.html

As far as I know there's only one European country where games are often censored, and that's Germany.

If they released Ninja Gaiden 2 in Japan, I find it hard to believe they won't release anything because of violence. We'll see I guess.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Im suprised by how little knoldge people have about the game. Seriothis game has been up there with The Conduit for me for a long time. At this point it really is hard to tell what the game plays like, but the overall style, feel, and composure of the game makes me want to look forward to it.

Around the Network

I'm not interested in the game.

Game looks pointless and unoriginal, i will pass.

Auron said:
Game looks pointless and unoriginal, i will pass.

Looks pretty original to me.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I don't think I'll buy it right away... its a definite rental though, i want to see how it plays before i decide on a purchase. I do have high hopes for this game and The Conduit as well... I'll probably be picking that one up on day one as the online multiplayer is much more appealing to me.

@Blacksaber... dude I love your sig... Charizard FTW!!!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

ameratsu said:
Resident_Hazard said:
I'm very much planning on getting despite the dreadful rumors of it's Hip-Hop soundtrack. *shudder*

Boo hoo. What exactly is wrong with hip-hop? Until we have a track listing i wouldn't make assumptions about how good the soundtrack will be.

What's wrong with it?  For me it makes me want to vommit and bang my head against the wall