By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Wii owner is NOT going to buy MADWORLD?

I'm NOT!!!!

But believe me I want to!

my wii has recently stopped playing games for some reason, i reckon i need to go get the lense cleaned or something.... Can i go get this done at a locl game shp or do i have to go to ninty themselves???

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

Around the Network
youjiro said:
I'm NOT!!!!

But believe me I want to!

my wii has recently stopped playing games for some reason, i reckon i need to go get the lense cleaned or something.... Can i go get this done at a locl game shp or do i have to go to ninty themselves???

So has mine, but that's because there's no more good games coming out... oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL j/k... but seriously though some the earlier shipments of Wiis had faulty lenses and some of the original batches can't read dual layered discs like Brawl.  Call Ninty up, tell them what the problem is, and they'll either direct you to a local store that you can drop your Wii off and they'll ship it to Ninty, or u can send it directly to them.  This happened with my GameCube years ago and their service was excellent... first and only time I ever had to call Nintendo support, and being a life-long Nintendo customer that gives you an idea of how reliable they are and how great their service is.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.