PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Around the Network

Nintendo

Microsoft

Sony

Uhm... I underestimated MS again. I shouldn't predict anything since its always the opposite. Well, maybe it works that way. That said:
Sony is doomed!

leo-j said:
Cant wait till software sales

Kung Fu Panda, Lego Indi & Sega Superstar Tennis are going to explode ;)

RolStoppable said:
ioi said:
Put up the wrong numbers initially for Wii - correct ones should be up now...

You scared me there for a second.

On topic: Let's not forget that the PS3 is selling well for its price.

If something sells well for its price, does that mean it does not sell well because of its price?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

just like how xbox 360 was said to be undertracked for the past few months and is now having an influx of sales, expect sony to come out at the end of december and say we sold 5 million in europe in december! my point is the others have to be taken witha grain of salt because lets face it, theres no wa they can be anywhere near accurate.

I wonder if the 360-PS3 gap might get close to 7 million by early next year.

kn said:
If Sony counters with a price cut in March, what then? Are we back to where we were with the PS3 gaining ground on the 360 during 2009-2010 or will the 360 pick up enough momentum this holiday that it can't be caught?

It would be interesting if Microsoft were to watch for the PS3 price drop and see how things progress -- give Sony 6 months or so to gain ground, then introduce a "slim" 360 with a slide-in drive, built in 120 gig, built in wifi, etc., for $199.00 going into the holidays of 2009. That would put the 360 soundly cheaper than the PS3 for enough time to ride out the end of the generation with a comfortable lead before the next iteration is released... Can MS have a slim ready for Christmas 2009 at $199? If they did, and it had built in wifi, I'd buy another 360 on the spot...

Well, 99% of the people that buy a 360 now won't buy a PS3 anymore because there are so few exclusives and most of the exclusives have a counterpart on the other console. This should really be Sony's worry. Also they won't likely be able to match the 360's price, even with a pricecut. Killzone won't sell much consoles, since the hardcore Sony fanbase already owns a PS3. GT5 should have been here a year ago, cause that's the only exclusive I see that will sell consoles. 

So before the software comes in, what do people expect?

I'm incredibly interested in Wii Music's 2nd week. Will it beat LBP 3rd week?

I'm expecting the top 10 to be something ala this (for consoles, non Ps2, would be kinda dull to bet BT in top 10 even though it might happen)

1. Wii Sports - 411K

2. Wii Fit - 200K

3. MKWii - 180K

3. CoD 5 - 180K

5. Wii Play - 150K

5. CoD 5 - 150K

7. Gears 2 - 120K

8. Wii Music - 90K

9. LBP - 75K

10. GH:WT - 50K

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS