By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - OTHERS NUMBERS IN : huge hurting on ps3

Vanadium2k8 said:

Looks like 360 outsold PS3 in all regions this week. I expect 200k+ lead this week.

And then, 360 will outsell PS3 in YTD, effectively turning 2008 into the year of the 360.

You're sure the 360 won JP?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network
Pristine20 said:
Vanadium2k8 said:

Looks like 360 outsold PS3 in all regions this week. I expect 200k+ lead this week.

And then, 360 will outsell PS3 in YTD, effectively turning 2008 into the year of the 360.

TLR was released this week. Its almost a given, though this gens been wacky.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

makingmusic476 said:
Wow @ numbers.

Never expected the price cut to do so much for the 360.

Its your fault!

Tease.

Pristine20 said:
Vanadium2k8 said:

I'm 80% sure.

Bet - "PES 2009 (PS3) will sell (closer to) 150k first week in Japan" - Pooperscopper
"It will sell closer to 125k" - Me I agree.
ME = OWNED :(

End of '09 Predictions:

Wii: 78 million
X360: 35 million
PS3: 27 million

Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:
Wow @ numbers.

Its your fault!

What did he do?

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network

Look at the 360 numbers........... just simply WOW

Gears 3 and Crackdown 2 on the way for sure (once realtime worlds finish APB)

I honestly don't understand why the gap between the PS3 and 360 wasn't huge weeks before this.

Anyone living in Europe at the moment will realise that Microsoft are almost rivaling Nintendo at the moment for advertising. Some days I actually see more 360 ads then Wii ads. On the other hand Sony are simply not advertising their system at all.

This massive marketing push is paying off.

If it's mostly the hardcore that buy systems in off-holiday weeks, expect the gap to get even wider between the 360 and PS3 as we come closer to Xmas. The price difference of the two consoles is huge, and Microsofts are throwing millions and millions at advertising. When it comes to buying presents for others there are going to be only two viable choices.

Incredible 360 numbers

developers are going to be falling over themselves to get games out for this BEAST

Gears 3 and Crackdown 2 surely a reality now (once realtime worlds finish APB for PC/360)

Shadowblind said:
Pristine20 said:
Vanadium2k8 said:

TLR was released this week. Its almost a given, though this gens been wacky.

I totally forgot about that. We'll see if TLR with all it's glitches can pull through 4 360

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Goddbless said:
Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:
Wow @ numbers.

Its your fault!

What did he do?

He makes Sony lose. Hes bad luck.

Tease.