By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Microsoft - The Wii doesn’t even have online

Pristine20 said:
BoleroOfFire said:
Pristine20 said:

I have no motive. I just tend to defend the underdog/accused. It's just my nature. My point of the PR guy not knowing could be right though

I find it very hard to believe that he knows so little about the competition.  I think we both know that's bs.  Furthermore, as an example of the Wii's online capabilities you chose SSB.  That game is notorious for it's long waiting times in random matches.  

Btw, Nintendo sucks! 

There, I just insulted a company.  Defend it.   

If you belive ninty sucks, you'll be in a small minority so I won't be doing any defending lol. However, you're probably right that the PR guy is talking BS

I see you've found a loophole, you sly dog!  Very well, we can leave it at that.  Just know that you've only won a battle and not the war.  

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Around the Network

Wii's online is at least free. Go figure. It even includes a WiFi antenna.
Oops.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

What the &^#& do you call the mail thing?

I really hate m$.

I really dont know what to say but the online on Wii except for SSBB is very good

Khuutra said:
leo-j said:
The wii doesnt have a good online community like the PSN or XBL, but it does have online..This is arrogant of them to say

Define "good online community" because that is not what Xbox Live is, or ever has been.

On topic: oh no they didn't.

Get on playstation home and you'll know what I mean about "good online community".

mM
Around the Network

I'd say MS compliments the Wii way more than it is says anything negative about it - probably 75-25 - at least since the Wii has been clearly dominant. So I can't see getting too upset about this. MS is constantly rattling on about how they learn from Nintendo and the like. Now if they said PS3 had no online, then that would be clear BS fighting words.

I mean, there's not really much comparison in online between the Hd's and the Wii. Saying they don't HAVE it is clearly a bit much, but whatever. The people primarily driving the Wiis crazy sales figures don't give a rat's ass anyway.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

MS always says stupid shit, it makes me want to throw my 360 in their face. Microsoft’s E&D president Robbie Bach says ps3 can't compete with live but doesn't give any explanation why, just the stupid fanboy opinon its better with no facts to back it up

i liked the original xbox, i brought tons of games for it and also had the ps2, but now if i see someone from MS say another stupid thing about the wii or the ps3, i throw my 360 in their face for making such a shitty and overrated console

I guess that's what Nintendo gets for using Opera instead of IE.

By the way, which console does not have a web browser? (Xbox 360).

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Hm, quite the sour grapes response from MS. Unfortunately, insulting your competition rarely has much effect beyond calling more attention to them, which is not a very smart thing to do when you're currently trailing behind them. A critical analysis would reveal that the Wii's success in spite of a lack of a unified online platform indicates that its userbase at large does not value such a feature.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Khuutra said:
leo-j said:
The wii doesnt have a good online community like the PSN or XBL, but it does have online..This is arrogant of them to say

Define "good online community" because that is not what Xbox Live is, or ever has been.

On topic: oh no they didn't.

Id have to disagree, ive had fantastic time on xboxlive, people i play regularly. far better then i ever had with the pc

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog