By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - my wii has not been on for a week someone recomend me some games to play

I have only been playing my 360 which isnt a prolblem (cause i got left4dead gears 2 and mk vs dc) but my live is almost out and i probably wont get anymore till after christmas so i was thinking hey why not go back to my wii but ive played all my games and am bored of them (cept smash) so i need some suggestions of some games that are cheap or some that i can ask for christmas or some vc games

Around the Network

De Blob, Zack & Wiki, and Okami. I don't know if alll of those are cheap or not though.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Zack and Wiki should be good enough start.

Okami is awesome if you haven't gotten a chance to play it before.

SSSBOLIMAR said:

I have only been playing my 360 which isnt a prolblem (cause i got left4dead gears 2 and mk vs dc) but my live is almost out and i probably wont get anymore till after christmas so i was thinking hey why not go back to my wii but ive played all my games and am bored of them (cept smash) so i need some suggestions of some games that are cheap or some that i can ask for christmas or some vc games

Let's check something h-

You do not own Zelda or Metroid, sir.

This should be rectified.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
SSSBOLIMAR said:

Let's check something h-

You do not own Zelda or Metroid, sir.

This should be rectified.

Yes, you should be ashamed!

Seriously... TP will take a lot of time to comlete... well not if you play it every day... but its a definate buy...

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Okami and No More Heroes are only $20-$30 new.

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn. Those two will keep you going for a LONG while.

Animal Crossing has sure been using most of my wii time ever since I bought it, and It's a kind of game where you would come back to almost every day. Of course this is only if you are interested in simulation type of games.

You can also get GC games you've never played. They're always cheap...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

i have zelda...