By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - my wii has not been on for a week someone recomend me some games to play

vlad321 said:
Resident_Hazard said:
Khuutra said:
SSSBOLIMAR said:

I have only been playing my 360 which isnt a prolblem (cause i got left4dead gears 2 and mk vs dc) but my live is almost out and i probably wont get anymore till after christmas so i was thinking hey why not go back to my wii but ive played all my games and am bored of them (cept smash) so i need some suggestions of some games that are cheap or some that i can ask for christmas or some vc games

Let's check something h-

You do not own Zelda or Metroid, sir.

This should be rectified.

World of Goo is officially the killer app for Wii Ware.  Everyone should get this one.

Seconded. I love this game.

thirded.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network

For the price of getting a new game you could easily get more points of bum a 1 month free off someone who bought GTA4

Super Paper mario is FINALLY getting cheap. Took it long enough.

metriod prime 3
bleach shatered blade
dragonball Z budokai tenkaichi 3
soulcalibur legends
tales of symphonia
naruto clash of ninja revoultion 2
no more heroes
deadly creatures
arc rise fantasia
rock band
castlevania judgment
these are some awsome games try some of them

If you're going to make a recommendation thread, tell us what you already have.

Don't ask for help and then make us do all the work to figure out your collection and tastes.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
ToS: DotNW

sure!!

we should a make a fanclub Soriku!

also Animal Crossing, de Blob, Castlevani Judgement, DragonBall 3

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^