By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I boldly predict that God of War III will be best selling game on PS3 in 09

It won't be long before those used copies of GOW3 start hanging around at gamestop due to the game being mostly single player. That alone guarantees victory for KZ2

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

No it won't

Killzone 2, CoD6

nuff said

wow did god of war 2 really do that badly? WTF?

Well, I am not purchasing my PS3 until GOW 3 hits! I love the
God of War franchise!

I'm not a fanboy, I just try to tip the balance in favor of logic and common sense.

It will beat Killzone 2 but not GT 5.

GT 5>>>>> GOW 3>> KZ 2

I might buy a PS3 if GOW 3 is really good and there is a price cut.

Around the Network
Pristine20 said:
I boldly predict that KZ2 will outsell GOW2 because of the lasting appeal of multiplayer!

I hope you intend to God of War 2.

God of war 3 will be the 2nd best selling title on ps3 because it is very likely that Gran Turismo 5 will be coming out in 09. polyphony said there almost done with the game, and it very likely it will be released in 09

every game of GT5 has sold 10+million copies

FPSrules said:
God of war 3 will be the 2nd best selling title on ps3 because it is very likely that Gran Turismo 5 will be coming out in 09. polyphony said there almost done with the game, and it very likely it will be released in 09

every game of GT5 has sold 10+million copies

It will be fascinating to see God of War 3 sell more than Grand Theft Auto IV and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

ThePerilous said:
Pristine20 said:
I boldly predict that KZ2 will outsell GOW2 because of the lasting appeal of multiplayer!

I hope you intend to God of War 2.

my mistake lol

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Dude behind screen:

You are wrong.

I could toss names like all others are doing but im so special I won't.

Take my love, take my land..