By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I boldly predict that God of War III will be best selling game on PS3 in 09

CoD6 should beat it easily.

Around the Network

You better keep your fingers crossed that GT5 doesn't come out next year.

God of War is probably closer to 4 mil and God of War 2 is probably already over 3 mil, the reason I say that is because those Others numbers for both of those games are way outdated.

With that said, I think Gran Turismo 5 will outsell it, FFXIII will outsell it and CoD6 will outsell it. Maybe even Madden '10, Fifa '10 and PES '10, GoW games have always been about legs, crap I remember when people were questioning if CoO would ever make it to a million (it did even without the bundles punks).

perpride said:

You shut your dirty mouth.

perpride said:

Fingers and toes are firmly crossed.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Around the Network

God of war 3 will be a great game and can be the most selling from Gow series but outselling games like Final fantasy 13 and Gt5 i dont think so.

Tbone said:
God of war 3 will be a great game and can be the most selling from Gow series but games like Final fantasy 13 and Gt5 i dont think so.

This statement is just as bold as the OP. The new GOW will never surpass the highest GOW game sales. The PS3 installed base will not reach last gens GOW sales.

Munkeh111 said:
If FF XIII makes it out in the US as well, then that will take the crown
I think that 5 will make it next year, and then that will win
Uncharted 2 should also sell well, Sony will market it much more, and after the success of the 1st game, the 2nd should sell even better

Althought Uncharted is a loved game it wont sell more than 2.5 m.

Tbone said:

God of war 3 will be a great game and can be the most selling from Gow series but outselling games like Final fantasy 13 and Gt5 i dont think so.

What makes you think it will be the most selling game of the series, if the series has been declining with every new game, and the install base for the ps2 (even the psp) is way greater than the one for ps3????

Stage and Maynard.

I said it can not it will