By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who (by now) DOESN'T think KH3 will hit the Wii?

nothing's announced yet... frankly i don't even know what the big fuss is about this game.

the Wii is an epidemic.

Around the Network

I think it's as likely to be on the 360. Or multiplat 360/PS3. We won't hear anything about it for a long time I think.

Does anybody care about it? I don't...I haven't played any KH games though...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

@ben, i just care about it from a sales perspective, but my brother would sell a kidney to get a PS3 if this game came out for it today.

I personally would think that this will either be PS3 exclusive or ps3/360 with a Wii spin off.

PS3 exclusive. Then minigame spinoff on the wii.

Around the Network

This game is one of the reasons I got the ps3 in the first place. I think it will never even touch the 360, its either wii/ps3, or ps3 only, or wii only. TGS is coming in 2 months and by then the ps3 would be at 5 million install base, that I garuntee. And ff xiii I expect it to release in christmas 08.

mM

I am absolutely, positively conviced that I have no idea.

I do see it having a good chance of being on the Wii, but Soriku you should chill out some man, topics like this just lead to flame wars.

leo-j said:
This game is one of the reasons I got the ps3 in the first place.

In that case shouldn't you have waited until it was at least announced for the PS3?

While I feel it is very very likely that KH3 will go to the Wii, it is far from a sure bet. It is also still possible that it will be on the PS3 to me the important deciding and uknown factor would be when development began and how far they were into it by April. If they started in Decemeber or even August I think it would be going to the Wii even if it meant transiitoning some very early work. If ti started in April of last year I would say it is going to the PS3. Any possible iteration on the DS woudl be ruled out I feel that would of been shown by now.

However much I feel it is going to be on the Wii it is not a "who still believes question". While the Wii/360 one was. there is always the possibilitiy no matter how slim the 360 could stay ahead until it happens.