By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who (by now) DOESN'T think KH3 will hit the Wii?

what is KH3 ?

sorry not able to guess ...

Time to Work !

Around the Network

There will be Kh and Kh spin off.

That teaser trailer SE released looks to good to be done on the Wii. Do we know which one that was ?

I really hope it's a Wii exclusive. As it stands right now, I am guessing 75% Wii exclusive and 25% PS3 exclusive. Absolutely zero chance of it ever hitting the 360.

Consoles I Own: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, DS, X360, Wii

Soriku said:
misterd said:
leo-j said:
This game is one of the reasons I got the ps3 in the first place.

In that case shouldn't you have waited until it was at least announced for the PS3?

He'll be disappointed.

hehehe, naw I wont even if it is released on the wii, ama buy it for the wii the game is a system seller for sure. Also I got the ps3 knowing it will play all ps2 and ps1 games, since I never bought a ps2 or a ps1. And the psp was great for me and I figured the ps3 would be as well. Killzone 2 is something I am looking forward to as well as heavenly sword.

mM
libellule said:

what is KH3 ?

Kingdom hearts 3. SOme of the best selling ps2 games were kh1 and kh2.

mM
Around the Network
libellule said:

what is KH3 ?

Kingdom Hearts 3.

I think that the Wii lends itself well to the KH franchise and it seems as if square enix is having a shift in their game development...but maybe it'll come out on DS. Hey if DQ can go portable... 

I think it really matters when it began development ...

If development started much before E3 2006 I would bet Kingdom Hearts 3 would be developed for the Nintendo DS or PS3; if it began after the launch of the PS3 and Wii it will certainly be developed for the Wii. There is about a 6 month grey period which I can't say for sure which system would get it.

ahhhhhh,

shit, I was u were talking about "this" game ...

never played, but it seems "important" since it is not the first pro-Wii say it will come to Wii ;)

Time to Work !

Kingdom Hearts is the game I have been waiting for!! I Pre-ordered 2 almost a year ahead of time and I think there is no point in pre-ordering! If KH3 is on the Wii im gunna be pissed because I will have to buy a wii then.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Just about anyone with a PS3.