By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who (by now) DOESN'T think KH3 will hit the Wii?

Saiyar said:
I thought that it had been confirmed that there was no such game as KH3 but there was going to be a new series based on the KH world.

Maybe they are killing disney characters to put it on a ps system!!

Nawj/k, but ofcourse there will be a third game, though a new series was confirmed by the developer.

mM
Around the Network
naznatips said:
roadkillers said:
leo-j said:
roadkillers said:
You know what I really dislike about forums? Its that people always think there right. You guys dont know if its gunna be on the DS or the Wii your just guessing and telling everyone its gunna be on that.

Mark my words if its on the ds I will break my ds in half, and then send rude messages to square enix. If this on the wii, I will buy a wii. If its on the ps3 Ill be happy, I would even be happy if its on the psp but not the ds..

Well I read somewhere that a spinoff is suppost to come to PSP, DS, and Mobile. Can anyone confirm this?

Haven't heard that.  From what I understand the next spinoff is what we are getting at TGS, but we don't know much about it other than what we saw in the short trailer after KH final mix.  It was a CGI video, so the impressive graphics really didn't say anything, but it was stated not too long after that that the game had great graphics, so it's unlikely that he would be bragging about the graphics if this spin-off was a Wii game.

As for everyone thinking they are right, most people specifically state that they are just presenting opinions, though I agree it's annoying when people think their opinions are flawless and cannot be denied or disagreed with.  No one can see the future, but there is nothing wrong with making a prediction or 2 :)

The spin off will probably be on a portable system, and the psp is my best bet.

mM

The spinoff is for handhelds, most likely DS because SE seems to only toss ports to PSP.

The longer Wii keeps up the domination, the more likely KH3 is to go to it. Of course, SE could pull a spin again and throw it on DS like DQIX. Kingdom Hearts is not associated with the Sony brand, it's associated with the DISNEY brand, thereforei t has no loyalty to anyone but Disney who has say on it.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

The PSP isnt the best system sales wise. Lately Square has been going for the install base which is why FFIII was on the DS (I think).

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

ClaudeLv250 said:
The spinoff is for handhelds, most likely DS because SE seems to only toss ports to PSP.

The longer Wii keeps up the domination, the more likely KH3 is to go to it. Of course, SE could pull a spin again and throw it on DS like DQIX. Kingdom Hearts is not associated with the Sony brand, it's associated with the DISNEY brand, thereforei t has no loyalty to anyone but Disney who has say on it.
They released ff1 and ff2 on the psp as well as the ds, and ff crisis core is basicly a new game comin exclusivly on the psp. I say most likely psp. But again its your opinion.

mM
Around the Network
roadkillers said:
The PSP isnt the best system sales wise. Lately Square has been going for the install base which is why FFIII was on the DS (I think).

I think the reason there are so many Square games on the DS (like 15 or some ridiculous number) is because they want to build up the SE fan install base on the DS as much as possible before they release Dragon Quest IX.  

Also, yeah with the really bad attach rate for games on the PSP it's tough to get 3rd party games on it.  Square Enix doesn't ONLY throw remakes at the PSP.  They are giving them Dissidia and Crisis Core, however the other 6 games on the PSP from Square are remakes.  Out of the 15 SE games on the DS only 2 are remakes (FFIII and FFIV) and even they aren't really remakes, as FFIII was never released in America and FFIV is being redone with a lot of script added that was left out in the original release. 

THERE WILL BE NO KH3.  ONLY MUSHROOM KINGDOM HEARTS!!!

lol.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

If only Final-Fan, if only...

Maybe thats why there putting so many FF games on the PSP to pump fans up (or build an install base) for FFVII:CC.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

roadkillers said:
Maybe thats why there putting so many FF games on the PSP to pump fans up (or build an install base) for FFVII:CC.

I think that's exactly why there are so many old FF game ports on the PSP, however as a current PSP owner, it pisses me off that all of them are remakes.  When they beefed up their DS support they hardly made any remakes, so I don't see why I'm getting crap like FFI and FFII (seperately at full price 30 bucks) but getting Dragon Quest Heroes and Monsters, FFIII, Tactics Advance, and Revenant Wings on the DS.  I mean I understand showing somewhat more support to the DS since it is the more powerful platform in both hardware and software sales (especially in Japan, where it outsells PSP software like 6 to 1), but if you are going to try and build up a fanbase on a system how about some NEW games.