By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who (by now) DOESN'T think KH3 will hit the Wii?

vanguardian1 said:
From my understanding the current KH director (who also has been doing many of the Final Fantasy games) is a complete Sony supporter. So technically, unless square forces him, he'd never put it on a Nintendo platform. (I'm sure he had nothing to do with the GBA spin-off)

Tetsuya Nomura has always been in charge of the entire KH franchise development. 

Not only did he do Chain of Memories for GBA, he is currently working on a big new IP from Square Enix for the DS called It's a Wonderful World.  Doesn't seem very Sony exclusive to me.

Around the Network

Nomura is also working on Versus XIII, and claims he will not start KH3 until Versus XIII is completed. So I would say it's probably a good assumption that he's not involved in the spin-off to be shown at TGS.

I don't think there is anything concret to indicate where KH3 might go but it does make sense for the wii from a certain perspective (aka they might see it another way). I hope it is because these are really good games.

To Each Man, Responsibility

You know what I really dislike about forums? Its that people always think there right. You guys dont know if its gunna be on the DS or the Wii your just guessing and telling everyone its gunna be on that.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

roadkillers said:
You know what I really dislike about forums? Its that people always think there right. You guys dont know if its gunna be on the DS or the Wii your just guessing and telling everyone its gunna be on that.

Mark my words if its on the ds I will break my ds in half, and then send rude messages to square enix. If this on the wii, I will buy a wii. If its on the ps3 Ill be happy, I would even be happy if its on the psp but not the ds..

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
roadkillers said:

Mark my words if its on the ds I will break my ds in half, and then send rude messages to square enix. If this on the wii, I will buy a wii. If its on the ps3 Ill be happy, I would even be happy if its on the psp but not the ds..

Well I read somewhere that a spinoff is suppost to come to PSP, DS, and Mobile. Can anyone confirm this?

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Soriku said:
I want to see fanboy-ish ignorance *rubs temples*

I like how you are accusing people of fanboyish ignorance yet somehow you are positive this is coming to Wii even though nothing has been announced.

Seems more like you are being the fanboy here. It's possible that it comes out on Wii but it's possible that it comes out on PS3 or PS3 and 360. Wait and see instead of assuming something...

I really hope it's not on a hand held though cause I want this game on a console.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

I thought that it had been confirmed that there was no such game as KH3 but there was going to be a new series based on the KH world.

roadkillers said:
leo-j said:
roadkillers said:

Well I read somewhere that a spinoff is suppost to come to PSP, DS, and Mobile. Can anyone confirm this?

Haven't heard that.  From what I understand the next spinoff is what we are getting at TGS, but we don't know much about it other than what we saw in the short trailer after KH final mix.  It was a CGI video, so the impressive graphics really didn't say anything, but it was stated not too long after that that the game had great graphics, so it's unlikely that he would be bragging about the graphics if this spin-off was a Wii game.

As for everyone thinking they are right, most people specifically state that they are just presenting opinions, though I agree it's annoying when people think their opinions are flawless and cannot be denied or disagreed with.  No one can see the future, but there is nothing wrong with making a prediction or 2 :)

Saiyar said:
I thought that it had been confirmed that there was no such game as KH3 but there was going to be a new series based on the KH world.

There will be a Kingdom Hearts 3, but not until after FF Versus XIII is finished.  We will be getting a spinoff that's due to be shown at TGS this year though in between.