By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's gonna dominate 2009 just like they did this year

ZenfoldorVGI said:
PandaexpressPanda said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
PandaexpressPanda said:
Passenger57 said:
PandaexpressPanda said:
The 360 lineup was more of the same, Gears 2 and fable 2??? another shooter and another RPG on the 360

Add Banjo to that and you got 3 genres right there

i dont count bargain games, that obviously shows the game isn't worth a $60 price tag :)

You realize you just discredited yourself with that ignorant post, correct?

not really, cheap games = cheap development = sub par game at best...

Not really, immature poster = fanboyish topic = ignorant assumptions at best...

See how I can make generalizations about things I might not understand. Dont' flamebait me, Panda. You're opening up a can of worms here.

actually you're just getting off subject now,

Around the Network

@pandaexpress

your point was cheap games = cheap dev

wipeout HD definetely isn't cheaply made....its a very polished game

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Some of the best games ever were cheap. Psychonauts being one of them.

hell LBP is cheap..to make

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

The PS3 titles since Late 07 have been great. A few minor hickups like Haze along the way [even though I thought it wasn't too bad of a game]

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Well this thread is spiraling out of control...

@rol: Tomb Raider and Sonic? lulz

How did you expect it to end? Any game comparison thread will end the exact same way. A bunch of fanboys will get into a pissing contest over whether the 360 or PS3s games are better while saying the Wii line-up sucks because it doesn't overly appeal to the 13-25 year old male demographic. How can you not know this before you posted?

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
makingmusic476 said:
Well this thread is spiraling out of control...

@rol: Tomb Raider and Sonic? lulz

How did you expect it to end? Any game comparison thread will end the exact same way. A bunch of fanboys will get into a pissing contest over whether the 360 or PS3s games are better while saying the Wii line-up sucks because it doesn't overly appeal to the 13-25 year old male demographic. How can you not know this before you posted?

Well, I hoped people would just kind've ignore the title for the sake of keeping the thread at least somewhat nice.  Not that the TC wasn't totally asking for this.

My faith in the community is shown to be nothing more than foolish naivety time and time again.  :|

2009 will be an amazing game for PS3 in games.
But we can't yet say it will dominate it since we don't know the games the other consoles will have.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I thought it had to be said, If the sony supporters are aiming for the Ps3 to dominate 09 as it did this year, they sure aren't aiming very high.

2009 will be a great year for the PS3, but then again, I would not be surprised if Wii and 360 bring something huge to the table either, because they basically know what they are up against on the PS3. So basically, I agree with Brute.

Can some mod please ban this ignorant and immature user named Pandaexpress ???
I can't stand his flaming anymore.