Resistance 2 - 9.5
Ratchet & Clank - 9.4
Ninja Gaiden Sigma - 9.3
Uncharted - 9.1
Resistance FOM - 9.1
Folklore - 9.0
WipEout HD - 9.0
Hot Shots Golf - 8.9

There are many (good) Exclusive games for the PS3 now. As far as the RROD, i wish MS would release a statement stating that the problem has been fixed. If you have a link to an official statement please share.

Around the Network

@ jankazimierz

And how many 360 exclusives have IGN AU given 9.0 or above?

PS: Many people seem to think game rated below 9.0 are not worthy of playing. Why is this?

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

starcraft said:
You are right, it's been over a year since that argument died.

The existing argument is simply that the PS3 doesn't have as good a library of great games as other consoles, not that it's library of good games is non-existent.

I too agree that there is a problem with the Wii's 2008 holiday line-up though, and thats coming from a guy that owns the console.

The Wii's OVERALL library isn't better than PS3's at all

360's isn't either imo....but I'll let you have that

but with the wii....sorry now that is what I call a console lacking games

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

oh and ultimate

you OP post is horrible

whadya mean EXCLUDING LBP...n where the hell is MGS4 on the list?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
oh and ultimate

you OP post is horrible

Oh yeah forgot MGS 4. And I really don't like LBP at all. Mario rip-off.

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Around the Network
ultimate_123 said:

Seriously it is. The PS3 has many great games now (Excluding LBP). Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Resistance, Resistance 2,Motorstorm, Motorstorm 2 and MGS 4. It now really depends on your personal taste of gaming whether or not you want a 360 or PS3 so everyone saying PS3 has no games it still living in the past.

ultimate_123 said:

Seriously it is. The PS3 has many great games now (Exclusing LBP). Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Resistance, Resistance 2,Motorstorm, Motorstorm 2. It now really depends on your personal taste of gaming whether or not you want a 360 or PS3 so everyone saying PS3 has no games it still living in the past.

It's only fanboyish if you don't like them because they're Sony...

I don't think the PS3 has many great games at the moment, but only because I don't like any of the games on that list of currently released games with the exception of Uncharted or I just like the multiplatform ones better with the exception of Dead Space (trophies at launch).

• Uncharted - I like the game
  • LBP - I liked it, but isn't a day one purchase for me.  When I get it it will probably be around January so I can play other games first and let the community grow.  I also want to see how the community develops.
  • Ratchet and Clank - Tried it and didn't like it.
  • Resistance - tried it and thought it was nothing more than an overhyped generic shooter
  • Motorstorm - tried it and liked other games in the genre (Excite Truck mainly) much more
  • MGS4 - I don't think I've ever liked a MGS game.  I really tried to get into MGS2 on the PS2 (I think it was that one) and tried again with MGS4 and just couldn't drink the MGS Kool-Aid.

(note-- I'm not listing unreleased games or games I haven't played)

As for multiplatform games

• Dead Space - had trophies at launch so got that one
  • Saint's Row 2 - no trophies at launch
  • Fallout 3 - Doesn't have trophies, not going to get it
  • GTAIV - didn't have trophies until a few days ago
  • The Orange Box - no trophies and apparently ran like crap from what I heard
  • Soul Calibur IV - no trophies and I like Yoda
  • Eternal Sonata - came out a year earlier on the 360
  • Bioshock - came out a year earlier on the 360

(another note-- again, listing games I've only played, or plan to eventually in Fallout 3's case, and that I can remember off the top of my head)

ultimate_123 said:

Seriously it is. The PS3 has many great games now (Excluding LBP). Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Resistance, Resistance 2,Motorstorm, Motorstorm 2 and MGS 4. It now really depends on your personal taste of gaming whether or not you want a 360 or PS3 so everyone saying PS3 has no games it still living in the past.

You've just named every top exclusive the PS3 has.

Its not a fanboyish thing to say, its a factural thing to say in my opinion.

ultimate_123 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
oh and ultimate

you OP post is horrible

How is it a mario rip-off, are you saying every 2d platformer is? And also, how much level creation has there ever been in Mario?

Munkeh111 said:
ultimate_123 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
oh and ultimate

you OP post is horrible

How is it a mario rip-off, are you saying every 2d platformer is? And also, how much level creation has there ever been in Mario?

Apart from the graphics and the so much glorified 'level creator' there isn't much different from mario. It is a decent game at best. IMO.