PES 2008 & 2009
Madden 09 (have the 360 version)
NBA 2K 08 & 09
Uncharted
Ratchet and Clank
Metal Gear Solid 4
Devil May Cry 4
Saints Rows 2 (want the 360 version)
Grand Theft Auto 4 (have the 360 version)
Siren Blood Curse
Warhawk
Burnout Paradise
Colin Mc Raer DIRT
Race Driver GRID
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Eye of Judgement
Valkyrie of the Battlefield
Disgaea 3
Call of Duty 4(want the 360 version)
Assasins Creed (have the 360 version)
Everybodys Gold Out of Bounds
Soul Calibur IV (have the 360 version)
Virtua Fighter 5
Virtua Tennis 3
Folklore
Eternal Sonata (have the 360 version)
Bioshock (have the 360 version)
Unreal 3 (have the PC version)
GRAW 2
Yakuza Kenzan
Condemned 2 (have the 360 version)
Civilization Revolution
NHL 09
MLB The Show 2008
Far Cry 2
Heavenly Sword
Midnight Club LA
Pure
Battlefield Bad Company

Plus on PSN

Eco Chrome
Pixel Junk Monsters
Pixel Junk Eden
Calling All Cars
Quest for Booty
Super Stardust HD
Wipeout HD
Everydays Shooter
The Last Guy
Bionic Commando Rearmed
SOCOM Retribution
Prince of Persia Classic
Puzzle Quest;Challenge of the Warlords
Castlevania Symphony of the Night (have the 360 version)

Plus dozens and dozens of good games ;Dark Sector ,Viking ,Mercenaries 2,Marvel Ultimate Alliance ,Sega Rally Revolution ,Lego Batman ,Lego Star Wars ,Lego Indiana Jones ,Armored Core 4 FA ,NBA Homecourt ,Brothers in Arms Hells Highway ,The Darkness ,Call of Duty 3,Dragonball Z Burst Limit ...and many more ..

....all this right now on the shelves and the PSN its a very stupid thing to keep saying that "PS3 has no games " arguement .

I've highlighted the games I care about.  As you see it's very easy for me to say the PS3 still doesn't have the library to justify the price for me.  So yeah, the PS3 has no games.

We can play a game ,you give me the list of the oh so wonderful 360 lineup and I do the same as you just did ,thats it I highlight five games (Gears 1 and 2 ,Mass Effect ,LO and maybe I can find another one ) ,put a comment of want the PS3 version/own the PS3 version next to most others and others (as you have done with R2 and MGS4) I simply dont care about.Then we can say that the 360 has no games.

Around the Network
Diomedes1976 said:
twesterm said:
Diomedes1976 said:
I would say that with

Resistance
Resistance 2
Motorstorm
Motorstorm 2
Little Big Planet
Fallout 3 (want the 360 version)
Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Oblivion (have the 360 version)
Rock Band 1 & 2
Guitar Hero 3
Singstar
Buzz
Wipeout HD
Dead Space
Fifa 09 y 09
PES 2008 & 2009
Madden 09 (have the 360 version)
NBA 2K 08 & 09
Uncharted
Ratchet and Clank
Metal Gear Solid 4
Devil May Cry 4
Saints Rows 2 (want the 360 version)
Grand Theft Auto 4 (have the 360 version)
Siren Blood Curse
Warhawk
Burnout Paradise
Colin Mc Raer DIRT
Race Driver GRID
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Eye of Judgement
Valkyrie of the Battlefield
Disgaea 3
Call of Duty 4(want the 360 version)
Assasins Creed (have the 360 version)
Everybodys Gold Out of Bounds
Soul Calibur IV (have the 360 version)
Virtua Fighter 5
Virtua Tennis 3
Folklore
Eternal Sonata (have the 360 version)
Bioshock (have the 360 version)
Unreal 3 (have the PC version)
GRAW 2
Yakuza Kenzan
Condemned 2 (have the 360 version)
Civilization Revolution
NHL 09
MLB The Show 2008
Far Cry 2
Heavenly Sword
Midnight Club LA
Pure
Battlefield Bad Company

Plus on PSN

Eco Chrome
Pixel Junk Monsters
Pixel Junk Eden
Calling All Cars
Quest for Booty
Super Stardust HD
Wipeout HD
Everydays Shooter
The Last Guy
Bionic Commando Rearmed
SOCOM Retribution
Prince of Persia Classic
Puzzle Quest;Challenge of the Warlords
Castlevania Symphony of the Night (have the 360 version)

Plus dozens and dozens of good games ;Dark Sector ,Viking ,Mercenaries 2,Marvel Ultimate Alliance ,Sega Rally Revolution ,Lego Batman ,Lego Star Wars ,Lego Indiana Jones ,Armored Core 4 FA ,NBA Homecourt ,Brothers in Arms Hells Highway ,The Darkness ,Call of Duty 3,Dragonball Z Burst Limit ...and many more ..

....all this right now on the shelves and the PSN its a very stupid thing to keep saying that "PS3 has no games " arguement .

I've highlighted the games I care about.  As you see it's very easy for me to say the PS3 still doesn't have the library to justify the price for me.  So yeah, the PS3 has no games.

We can play a game ,you give me the list of the oh so wonderful 360 lineup and I do the same as you just did ,thats it I highlight five games (Gears 1 and 2 ,Mass Effect ,LO and maybe I can find another one ) ,put a comment of want the PS3 version/own the PS3 version next to most others and others (as you have done with R2 and MGS4) I simply dont care about.Then we can say that the 360 has no games.

You miss the point. You spout a list off ( which the majority are multiplatform and perform better on 360 ). If I produced a list for 360 games it would be of far bigger size and have more variety. On top of that it has better games in most categories. For instance if your into Hack n slash you have the option of NG2, DMC4, N9, DW, NG, Viking, Too Human. If you like racing you have PGR3 & 4, all the multiplat racing games Forza 2. If you like fighting games you have, SC4, VF5 (with online play), Dead or Alive 4, and all the multiplats. FPS's (I dont even need to comment). Sport all are multiplats (however where is all the PS3 football manager games??) RPG's well apart from the multiplat games you have LO, BD, ToV, TLR, IU, Fable 2. Sandobx titles all multiplats. The only genre lacking is stealth of which MGS4 is on PS3. Every category bar stealth the 360 has more and better rated games. So making your list is pointless. It shows nothing but the weakness of the linneup.

selnor said:
Diomedes1976 said:
twesterm said:

You miss the point. You spout a list off ( which the majority are multiplatform and perform better on 360 ). If I produced a list for 360 games it would be of far bigger size and have more variety. On top of that it has better games in most categories. For instance if your into Hack n slash you have the option of NG2, DMC4, N9, DW, NG, Viking, Too Human. If you like racing you have PGR3 & 4, all the multiplat racing games Forza 2. If you like fighting games you have, SC4, VF5 (with online play), Dead or Alive 4, and all the multiplats. FPS's (I dont even need to comment). Sport all are multiplats (however where is all the PS3 football manager games??) RPG's well apart from the multiplat games you have LO, BD, ToV, TLR, IU, Fable 2. Sandobx titles all multiplats. The only genre lacking is stealth of which MGS4 is on PS3. Every category bar stealth the 360 has more and better rated games. So making your list is pointless. It shows nothing but the weakness of the linneup.

As always you are wrong.

I will just pick the examples you have given.

Hack adn Slash:So the 360 has NG2,DMC4,N9,DW,Viking ,Too Human.

So what?Too Human is a mediocre game ,N9 is even worse,and NG2 is not so good.The PS3 has DMC4,Viking ,Dinasty Warriors as well ,and instead of these Too Human ,N9 and NG2 has Ninja Gaiden Sigma ,Heavenly Sword and Yakuza Kenzan .The PS3 has at least the same level in this genre ,and I would put it a bit above .

Fighting ?.BOth consoles have VF5 and Soul Calibur IV.The 360 has Dead or Alive 4 ,thats true ...but the PS3 has Tekken Dark Ressurrection with its online play on the PSN.Pretty even .

FPS?:I think you should comment.Aside of Halo 3 the PS3 has nearly all the 360 FPS there (no ,Gears 1 and 2 arent FPS but third person shooters).But ,the PS3 has for itself Resistence 1 ,the masterpiece that is Resistence 2 and SOCOM ...and Killzone 2 just around the corner .

Racing ?Aside from multiplattforms you have in the 360 Forza 2 and PGR4 and in the PS3 you have Gran Turismo 5 and Wipeout HD.I think the PS3 has more variety in here .

JRPG :Ok ,the 360 has still advantage here .But it hasnt got a single AAA game in this category ...while the PS3 may have one with Valkyrie of the Battlefield .

Music games:Both have the same multiplattform  games ....but PS3 has Singstar that is way above that Lips thing MS hasnt even released yet .

Stealth :MGS4 just destroys anything the 360 could ever come up with .

Plattformers :The 360 has zero right now ....waiting for Banjo that we have to see how it performrs.The PS3 has Little Big Planet ,Ratchet and Clank WOD and Ratchet and Clank QFB .

Sports games:Most are multiplattform yes ....but the PS3 has Everybodys Golf and the best baseball title with MLB 08 the Show as exclusives .Another win here .

And you are forgetting the PS3 has some very original things as Eye of Judgement ,and the best quizz game with Buzz .

The PS3 and 360 libraries are pretty comparable ,this argument is a thing of the past . 

Where have you been? That was fanboyish months ago.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

selnor said:
Diomedes1976 said:
twesterm said:

I think you both missed my point: my point I just hate it when people spout off long lists of games expecting me to be impressed.

I don't give two shits about what games you think are cool because you probably have different opinions in games than me.  You're absolutely right Diomedes, I could make a 360 or Wii list just as "impressive" and you could do the same exact thing but I'm not insecure enough in my gaming purchases to make those lists so that I have to justify my games to other people.

I know what games I like and I don't need people shoving lists down my throat telling me that I must like these games or I'm a fanboy.

That is my point.  That is why I'm not making stupid little lists.