By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Its fanboyish now to consider PS3 has no games

BottledSpringWater said:
It is also fanboyish to claim the PS3 has a better game library than the 360...

That's it.

Around the Network
Diomedes1976 said:
I would say that with

Resistance
Resistance 2
Motorstorm
Motorstorm 2
Little Big Planet
Fallout 3 (want the 360 version)
Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Oblivion (have the 360 version)
Rock Band 1 & 2
Guitar Hero 3
Singstar
Buzz
Wipeout HD
Dead Space
Fifa 09 y 09
PES 2008 & 2009
Madden 09 (have the 360 version)
NBA 2K 08 & 09
Uncharted
Ratchet and Clank
Metal Gear Solid 4
Devil May Cry 4
Saints Rows 2 (want the 360 version)
Grand Theft Auto 4 (have the 360 version)
Siren Blood Curse
Warhawk
Burnout Paradise
Colin Mc Raer DIRT
Race Driver GRID
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Eye of Judgement
Valkyrie of the Battlefield
Disgaea 3
Call of Duty 4(want the 360 version)
Assasins Creed (have the 360 version)
Everybodys Gold Out of Bounds
Soul Calibur IV (have the 360 version)
Virtua Fighter 5
Virtua Tennis 3
Folklore
Eternal Sonata (have the 360 version)
Bioshock (have the 360 version)
Unreal 3 (have the PC version)
GRAW 2
Yakuza Kenzan
Condemned 2 (have the 360 version)
Civilization Revolution
NHL 09
MLB The Show 2008
Far Cry 2
Heavenly Sword
Midnight Club LA
Pure
Battlefield Bad Company

Plus on PSN

Eco Chrome
Pixel Junk Monsters
Pixel Junk Eden
Calling All Cars
Quest for Booty
Super Stardust HD
Wipeout HD
Everydays Shooter
The Last Guy
Bionic Commando Rearmed
SOCOM Retribution
Prince of Persia Classic
Puzzle Quest;Challenge of the Warlords
Castlevania Symphony of the Night (have the 360 version)

Plus dozens and dozens of good games ;Dark Sector ,Viking ,Mercenaries 2,Marvel Ultimate Alliance ,Sega Rally Revolution ,Lego Batman ,Lego Star Wars ,Lego Indiana Jones ,Armored Core 4 FA ,NBA Homecourt ,Brothers in Arms Hells Highway ,The Darkness ,Call of Duty 3,Dragonball Z Burst Limit ...and many more ..

....all this right now on the shelves and the PSN its a very stupid thing to keep saying that "PS3 has no games " arguement .

I've highlighted the games I care about.  As you see it's very easy for me to say the PS3 still doesn't have the library to justify the price for me.  So yeah, the PS3 has no games.

makingmusic476 said:

From this point on, Sony's first and second party is just pumping out the titles.

We just got LittleBigPlanet and MotorStorm 2. Resistance 2 is next week. Killzone 2 is hitting February (and it will OWN - trust me), and White Knight Chronicles should hit the West around that time. InFamous will follow in May. Ratchet & Clank Future 2 and Uncharted 2 are a lock for the end of the year, despite having not been announced yet, and God of War 3 should make it out by then as well.

Gran Turismo 5 can probably make it out by end 2009, so can Heavy Rain, MAG and Demon Soul!

Next year is a great one for Sony. We MIGHT even get XIII and Versus XIII by the end of the year. Might.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

twesterm said:
Diomedes1976 said:
I would say that with

Resistance
Resistance 2
Motorstorm
Motorstorm 2
Little Big Planet
Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Rock Band 1 & 2
Guitar Hero 3
Singstar
Buzz
Wipeout HD
Dead Space
Fifa 09 y 09
PES 2008 & 2009
NBA 2K 08 & 09
Uncharted
Ratchet and Clank
Metal Gear Solid 4
Devil May Cry 4
Siren Blood Curse
Warhawk
Burnout Paradise
Colin Mc Raer DIRT
Race Driver GRID
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Eye of Judgement
Disgaea 3
Virtua Fighter 5
Virtua Tennis 3
Folklore
GRAW 2
Yakuza Kenzan
Civilization Revolution
NHL 09
MLB The Show 2008
Far Cry 2
Heavenly Sword
Midnight Club LA
Pure
Battlefield Bad Company

Plus on PSN

Eco Chrome
Pixel Junk Monsters
Pixel Junk Eden
Calling All Cars
Quest for Booty
Super Stardust HD
Wipeout HD
Everydays Shooter
The Last Guy
Bionic Commando Rearmed
SOCOM Retribution
Prince of Persia Classic

Plus dozens and dozens of good games ;Dark Sector ,Viking ,Mercenaries 2,Marvel Ultimate Alliance ,Sega Rally Revolution ,Lego Batman ,Lego Star Wars ,Lego Indiana Jones ,Armored Core 4 FA ,NBA Homecourt ,Brothers in Arms Hells Highway ,The Darkness ,Call of Duty 3,Dragonball Z Burst Limit ...and many more ..

....all this right now on the shelves and the PSN its a very stupid thing to keep saying that "PS3 has no games " arguement .

I've highlighted the games I care about.  As you see it's very easy for me to say the PS3 still doesn't have the library to justify the price for me.  So yeah, the PS3 has no games.

So, because there are no games you like, the PS3 has no games?

You know what? I'm going to risk it. By your logic, the Wii has no games.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Cant Agree More. Fanboys will still be Fanboys however, some guys I know still believe Killzone 2 will be awful because of that stupid PS3 song on Youtube.

Around the Network
ultimate_123 said:

Seriously it is. The PS3 has many great games now (Excluding LBP). Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Resistance, Resistance 2,Motorstorm, Motorstorm 2 and MGS 4. It now really depends on your personal taste of gaming whether or not you want a 360 or PS3 so everyone saying PS3 has no games it still living in the past.

Well I love my 360, but since it RROD'd last week, I've actually started to fall in love with my PS3... I play the same games on it (COD4 & R6V2) and it really is a pretty great little gaming machine.

But then again, I have just about every gaming system created since 1982 when got my Mattel Intellivision, so I like just about everything anyway.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Kantor said:
twesterm said:
Diomedes1976 said:
I would say that with

Resistance
Resistance 2
Motorstorm
Motorstorm 2
Little Big Planet
Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Rock Band 1 & 2
Guitar Hero 3
Singstar
Buzz
Wipeout HD
Dead Space
Fifa 09 y 09
PES 2008 & 2009
NBA 2K 08 & 09
Uncharted
Ratchet and Clank
Metal Gear Solid 4
Devil May Cry 4
Siren Blood Curse
Warhawk
Burnout Paradise
Colin Mc Raer DIRT
Race Driver GRID
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Eye of Judgement
Disgaea 3
Virtua Fighter 5
Virtua Tennis 3
Folklore
GRAW 2
Yakuza Kenzan
Civilization Revolution
NHL 09
MLB The Show 2008
Far Cry 2
Heavenly Sword
Midnight Club LA
Pure
Battlefield Bad Company

Plus on PSN

Eco Chrome
Pixel Junk Monsters
Pixel Junk Eden
Calling All Cars
Quest for Booty
Super Stardust HD
Wipeout HD
Everydays Shooter
The Last Guy
Bionic Commando Rearmed
SOCOM Retribution
Prince of Persia Classic

So, because there are no games you like, the PS3 has no games?

You know what? I'm going to risk it. By your logic, the Wii has no games.

I think you missed the for me part.  There really aren't any games for me on the PS3.  That was mainly a poke at the people that spout of a list of games and expect me to be impressed like I should think they are all just awesome and have the same exact opinion as them.  I hate it when people do that.

So yes, as long as there aren't any games for you on the Wii it's perfectly fine for you to say that (why do you really think I cade that you don't like the Wii?).

Its not exactly fanboyish......but it is surely an odd statment. PS3 has a bunch of games(I dont care for most) but there is an array of good games.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

It's all up to opinions. For me personally, PS3 impressed me earlier than the 360, simply because I'm not a big Halo/Gears fan. As for exclusives, the first games that really impressed me were Tales of Vesperia and Fable 2. PS3 came in with R&C, Uncharted, MGS4, and now LBP, as far as games that really impressed me.

For me, the Wii still has some work to do in game line-up and control tweaking. I'm hoping Wii Motion + will fix things.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

ultimate_123 said:

Seriously it is. The PS3 has many great games now (Excluding LBP). Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Resistance, Resistance 2,Motorstorm, Motorstorm 2 and MGS 4. It now really depends on your personal taste of gaming whether or not you want a 360 or PS3 so everyone saying PS3 has no games it still living in the past.

Yes, it is fanboyish. Definitively.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION