By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Its fanboyish now to consider PS3 has no games

Seriously it is. The PS3 has many great games now (Excluding LBP). Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Resistance, Resistance 2,Motorstorm, Motorstorm 2 and MGS 4. It now really depends on your personal taste of gaming whether or not you want a 360 or PS3 so everyone saying PS3 has no games it still living in the past.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Around the Network

It was fanboyish last year as well

Lol... i think someone is going to say something else... let's wait to see if i'm right. I'll say what I was thinkin on page2

The reason I am making this thread is because people still say 'ps3 has no games' maybe not much on this forum but I've seen this a lot everywhere else.

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

I haven't heard anyone say that since late 2007.
The only console lacking games nowadays is Wii.

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
It was fanboyish last year as well

Maybe you could say but the ammount of great-excellent games on the 360 compared to the ps3 was just crazy. Now I think its about leveled off (Still the edge just going to the 360) in terms of games. Its now down to personal taste.

yea

with

KZ2
Uncharted 2
InFamous
Heavy Rain
Wardevil
quantum theory
God of war III
MAG
Ratchet and clank future 2

all coming in 09 ,it just gets better from here

one of the biggest fanboys works at my local GS. I usually tell him DX usually says ...X...

i Agree 100% with the TC, alot of Xbox 360 Fanboys still use that old excuse, when infact they are more wrong then ever before, like ultimate said, it all depends on your "taste" in gaming now, which is why alot of my "Former" 360 only buddys are now becoming PS360 owners all 70+ of them one by one. :D

--OkeyDokey-- said:
I haven't heard anyone say that since late 2007.
The only console lacking games nowadays is Wii.

This is kind of true. But for people who absolutely love nintendo games its not lacking for them. I've brought Super smash and Metroid prime and put them down within the first week. Both for me were so boring.