By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Its fanboyish now to consider PS3 has no games

to tell you the truth I can not afford to get all the good games coming out in the next2 months for PS3,,,,so that's a good indication

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
I haven't heard anyone say that since late 2007.
The only console lacking games nowadays is Wii.

I dont understand why it is like that. The Wii should have ton of games this christmas but it doesnt.

PS3 have alot of good games now but  that argument wont dissapear.

kowenicki said:
Its all about taste and/or budget really isnt it. Both machines have amazing line ups now and anyone who says otherwise, either way, is a blind idiot.

I have a PS3 and a 360 and the budget to get pretty much any game (if I dont tell my wife). But I am more drawn to the 360 library... cant tell you why but I am. I will get LBP though. Res 2 doesnt interest me, neither does Moto 2. Already got Fable 2 (groundbreaking in my opinion and a 10/10 all the way), gettign fall out 3 (360) and dead space (360) this week.

This is a trend i am noticing. 90% of the hardcore gamers who have both a PS3 and a 360 more lean towards the 360 for some reason?

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

@KoWeniki

dead space was lead platform on PS3 So it looks abit sharper on PS3 ,,so if you have the option you might want to get that for PS3 and boost your trophies a little.

Last years issues........... Ps3 has no games, 360 has 33% RROD, both arguements are now virtually obsolete, its time to find new ammunition in the console war on both parties parts

Around the Network
Yojimbo said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
I haven't heard anyone say that since late 2007.
The only console lacking games nowadays is Wii.

I dont understand why it is like that. The Wii should have ton of games this christmas but it doesnt.

PS3 have alot of good games now but  that argument wont dissapear.

There's only one Wii game that I'm even considering this holiday, and that's Animal Crossing. Stuff like Disaster, Warioland, De Blob - all good games, but with all the massive releases at this time of the year there's really no time for just "good" games.

I'd never sell my Wii, even though I've barely touched it since Mario Kart. I know I'd regret it some day.

You are right, it's been over a year since that argument died.

The existing argument is simply that the PS3 doesn't have as good a library of great games as other consoles, not that it's library of good games is non-existent.

I too agree that there is a problem with the Wii's 2008 holiday line-up though, and thats coming from a guy that owns the console.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Well im a hardcore gamer an i get most of my games for the ps3, xbox 360 wise i just get there exclusives, be getting Fable II this week an Geow2 when its released, didnt get fable 2 last week as i got dead space an far cry 2 for my ps3.

Maybe Nintendo have an explosive 2009 planned for the Wii? Because at the moment i'm really considering selling my wii for some 360 games. lol.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

starcraft said:
You are right, it's been over a year since that argument died.

The existing argument is simply that the PS3 doesn't have as good a library of great games as other consoles, not that it's library of good games is non-existent.

I too agree that there is a problem with the Wii's 2008 holiday line-up though, and thats coming from a guy that owns the console.

Watch out or Soriku might hear you... >.> <.<