By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN reviews Resistance 2 --- 9.5 /10

the solid online play for resistance, as well as its co op functionality got it a 9.5.

Around the Network
deathgod33 said:
the solid online play for resistance, as well as its co op functionality got it a 9.5.

I think the flawless framerate during epic battles in the single player got it a 9.5.  At least according to the IGN review. 

This is preordered and my day off of work is scheduled.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

makingmusic476 said:
outlawauron said:
SpartanFX said:
DMeisterJ said:
Oh hot damn.

Another Exclusive Triple-A exclusive game for the PlayStation 3 gaming console.

so now when are you gonna get PS3?

He isn't getting on.

I really want this. The co-op level in the beta was fantastic.

We should get some 8 player matches going.  :D

Which version are you getting?  I broke down and pre-ordered the CE for the cooler cover and the Chimeran figurine.  I'm glad it doesn't come in some ginormous tin can like some other CEs.  I like my games all lined up neatly on my shelf, lol.

Demand is outstreching Supply this Christmas for me MM. (Yes I'm in Economics class right now)

I got the art book and comic from Sony being as I'm the person who gives a crap about games at my store.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I'm not surprised in the least. Insomniac knows what they are doing. Insomniac is one of the best reasons to own a PS3.

URNotE said:
IT'S OFFICIAL!!!! YEAR OF THE PS3Nothin but homeruns this year:
MGS4
LBP
R2
Valkyrie Chronicles
Motorstorm 2
....and dont forget PSN:
Wipeout HD
Echochrome
The Last Guy
Siren
Pixel Junk Eden
Ratchet & Clank: Q4B
GT5P
and soon to be, HOME!!!
and freebies Bioshock & Eternal Sonata!
now's the time to own a PS3

the best games have been out on ps3 this year, the others can steam off thier fanboyism all they want because at the end of the day they only have fable 2 gears 2 and l4d(which will get a ps3 release if its successful anyways) so really only 2 good exclusives imo thats a lame duck!

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Good, im getting Resistance 2 no matter what.

mM

Impressive.

4 ≈ One

The video review just convinced me that I MUST buy this game....

4 ≈ One

How on earth did it get a 9.5 when the reviewer found a few signifficant quibbles with the narrative?? Would the Godfather movie be so highly rated had an entire page of the industries most noted review site been spent lamenting the average storyline?

DTG said:

How on earth did it get a 9.5 when the reviewer found a few signifficant quibbles with the narrative?? Would the Godfather movie be so highly rated had an entire page of the industries most noted review site been spent lamenting the average storyline?

Hell they complained that there was a narrator in the first one, and now they complain she is gone (I'll miss here...her voice was sexy)...its likely a much more minor issue than it seems in the review..same with the 'technical glitches', they are probably few and far between in reality. Reviewers are some dramatic people.

The games scale cannot be overshadowed by whether there is a narrator or not...but I'll miss her

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)