By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will you be happy if Wii music flops?

I would even as a nintendo fanboy the game existence offends me in major ways.

Around the Network

I don't see anything wrong with Nintendo making a music game. Just one more to join the glut of those type games.

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

Nah, if this game flopped, I would never hear the end of it. I actually want it to be good.

Nintendo may actually want to try another "Wii" game to make up for it.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

No because a few reasons. One I don't wish that upon anyone's creation. Except Epic and the first Gears of War. I think it was needed for a kinda slap in the face haha. But still someone made this and spent time and really they should be rewarded with something. Second I think the game is creative and unique and in a good way. Deserves to sell well. I think people should just be happy that it doesn't outsell GH: WT instead. Sounds more reasonable perspective wise.

And thirdly if it flopped like someone has already said we'd never hear the end of it. And that's not good for anyone's constitution.

I would be indifferent...

Around the Network

No. If the game is good and fun for those who like a certain type of game, why would I want it to flop? It seems Nintendo did put some effort into the game and for that reason, I'd want it to succeed. I'm sure it will be a success regardless of how much some people want it to fail.

I think the reason that some people want this game to do poorly and seem to absolutely hate this game is because in their mind, they feel this proves Nintendo doesn't care about the hardcore gamer and cares more for the casual. I think that to those who feels this way use this game as that prime example of it and thus hate this game and wish nothing but bad for it. As if the game does poorly, Nintendo will stop making casual games and start making just hardcore games. Well, that won't happen, the game will sell and Nintendo will still make more casual games. The good news though is that Nintendo will still make excellent games geared towards the "hardcore".

I'll come up with something better eventually...

If people want to buy this thing, let them. It's not really going to effect me since i never like it in first place.

Xen said:
I would be indifferent...

Same here

Yes.Oh yeah.OH YES!

Take my love, take my land..

I care not.

I really don't understand some people. You want EVERY game made to cater to your taste and your interpretation of what a game should be. If developers did that we would never have gotten Mario Bros.