By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will you be happy if Wii music flops?

Does anybody care if Dogz 2, Imagine: Baby Party or whatever flops? I could care less.

I see all those games as going towards a similar demographic.

If any of those games bring enjoyment to people, more power to them.

Its irrelevant if it is made by the Big N.

I won't be buying it.

Around the Network

Yes it would make me happy.

Yep, because then i can hope for a quick price drop to put it into the range that i'm willing to purchase it for

Not sure why everyone is still so up in arms about the existence of a game that doesn't cater to them... are you guys in a constant state of depression due to nintendogs nearing 20m sales?

Yeah..... I'm a huge Nintendo fan but if this game is successful it will send Nintendo further into a downward spiral. Wii Fit outsold Super Mario Galaxy and Nintendo keeps releasing more and more casual crap. I really hope Wii Music flops.

You'll have to be very nasty to wish someone to fail!

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Around the Network

i will one day dance on wii musics grave, mark my words

the more Hate a game gets on the internet or if it gets about 80% on metric the more sales it seems to have... just look at Wii Fit and MK Wii.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I hope it flops... anything to slow these assholes down... I'm tired of one console dominating... I was really looking forward to a 3 horse race

Finnbar said:
Who cares, you dont have to buy it. And if people enjoy the game well good for them. Maybe ill get it. Gives nintendo lotsa money so they can make lotsa good games!

i concur

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157

I wont be happy, because Wii music looks fun, and even if it's not a game i will play some people will enjoy it. I dont see how people can be offended by it, no one forces anyone to go out and buy Wii Music.