By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will you be happy if Wii music flops?

yes, because i am so pathetic that my happiness depends on a game flopping.

what i wrote above sounds stupid so i will go with indifferent.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

Well i don't care at all, i mean i'm not interested on it but seriously.. What's the bad thing of this game?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Well I am quite sad thought that games like Sky Crawlers, No more Heroes, Zack Wiki have problems selling when a game like Wii music gets high sales...If I was an gamedev I probably would be very dissapointed;

I would pop open a bottle of champagne or two and start partying.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

I will be sad if it flops, mostly because I talked my wife into getting my son Wii Music for Christmas instead of his birthday as we originally planned. If the game is a huge success then it will still cost the same in June, however, if it is a huge flop the stores will throw it in the bargin bin, and we could have saved some money by waiting six months.

Around the Network

it will prob sell well, but i'm not buying it, and i usually buy all of nintendo's games for the most part. well just have to wait for 2009 games, besides tales

I would buy a nice bottle of champagne like incandescene ^^, and break a copy of Wii Music like in office space to the song die motherf***** die motherf***** die.

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made

There's no way Wii Music will flop. Even haters will buy it just to see how "bad" it is.

i could care less if it sales or not still won't be buying ...but since so many ppl hate it and want it to flop, I hope it sales 15million+ copies .

konnichiwa said:
Well I am quite sad thought that games like Sky Crawlers, No more Heroes, Zack Wiki have problems selling when a game like Wii music gets high sales...If I was an gamedev I probably would be very dissapointed;

That isn't the fault of Wii Music - it's the games own responsibility to sell well. As long as they remain profitable enough (NMH obviously was), they will continue to make them. Besides, it's their own choice to make games with such a niche appeal, they should be prepared for disappointment if they're trying to top something mainstream.

Anyway, it's a shame the game has ended up "offending" so many people. I wish they understood that Wii Music & Super Smash Bros Brawl can coexist, I guess not.