By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The xbox 360 will own the ps3 another week!

PS3 will win japan and others.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
Euphoria14 said:
kirby007 said:
Euphoria14 said:
Let him enjoy it until it is over. Once it is he will get the enjoyment of seeing all the "PS3>360", "PS3>360 again", "PS3>360 for X weeks now" threads.

If of course it does end, which I think it eventually will.

GO LBP!!!

i'm already getting ready the fun is the xbox360 has a win/win situation

selling more then sony awesome, selling less then sony but stealing marketshare and sales is still great

To each their own I guess.

Sometimes I think you worry about this console war too much. Either that or you find enjoyment in the misery of fanboys.

LOLercoaster either way.

I guess the last

Did I also mention PS3 is the best?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

When did kirby007 start kissing M$ ass?

It will be a draw or less than 5,000 unit win worldwide for the 360 at any rate...a long way from "owning" anyway with the PS3's lead in Others heading back up to 20,000 a week soon.

When the 360 is only capable of beating the PS3 in Others by less than 260 units in the second week following a major price cut...I would say that the PS3 costing twice as much as the 360 in Others yet selling only 251 fewer units last week is a prime example of the PS3 owning the 360.

My most anticipated games:  Whatever Hideo Kojima is going to do next, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Alan Wake, Wii Sports Resort.  Cave Story Wiiware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqqLMgbtrB8

Hmmmm..... no, am not going to say it will. Infact....... am just going to wait for the numbers.

If 360 wins, it won't be that big of a win....

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

agree, the differences WW > 70K, for xbox 360

All I know is week ending 1st November = PS3 win.
It would have been 25th October if not for a certain LBP being delayed...
As it is the only thing to support PS3 on the 25th is a port and some multiplats. And the 360 has Fable 2.

I say 18th October = just about win for X360. It's losing momentum.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Smashed said:
When did kirby007 start kissing M$ ass?

When he got a X360.

lol i love how you play with fanboy's emotions :P

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I have a feeling that it will be even

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453