By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The xbox 360 will own the ps3 another week!

nice dmg control boys can we expect more when the xbox 360 outsells the ps3 by couple of thousand units?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
blackstar said:
i was here when the ps3 used to win every week but i didn't see such posts from sonyboys' side and of course not from u

hmm were you the blind one?

or maybe you didn't noticed because it was in favour with you in those days?

hmmm no , i registered here 3 or 4 months ago and i guess no one was posting it because it was old and repetitve news ^__^

kirby007 said:
LOL MATURE said:
kirby007 said:
funny how fast the things change

you are one of the silliest posters on this site.

I like silly although I prefer mad scientist

@ griffin

I was talking about the people and their opinions ( last week xbox 360 will drop below the ps3 and this week it will stay above )

I like "Mad Scientist". I get that alot on UT3.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

blackstar said:
kirby007 said:
blackstar said:
i was here when the ps3 used to win every week but i didn't see such posts from sonyboys' side and of course not from u

hmmm no , i registered here 3 or 4 months ago and i guess no one was posting it because it was old and repetitve news ^__^

maybe? but is this old?

no, 5 or 6 weeks my boy 

and every weeks so far same song the xbox 360 is doing bad

so i do my own propaganda

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
blackstar said:
kirby007 said:
blackstar said:

maybe? but is this old?

no, 5 or 6 weeks my boy 

and every weeks so far same song the xbox 360 is doing bad

so i do my own propaganda

ok

Around the Network

hmm I think it will happen too

it will be close but I think X360 will win again this week.

yeah this is the last week

bRoKeN said:
yeah this is the last week

another one of these IM LOVING it

Im gunna go with PS3 because it will rise in America a little bit, and quite a bit in Others while 360 will drop in Others.