By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The xbox 360 will own the ps3 another week!

funny how fast the things change

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

you are one of the silliest posters on this site.

kirby007 said:

Massive 360 price cuts will do that, add in two JRPG's and one more coming next month, and another coming very soon into the new year.  Plus you have massive MS ad camapign, Its no surprise the 360 has put up strong numbers.

LOL MATURE said:
kirby007 said:

you are one of the silliest posters on this site.

I like silly although I prefer mad scientist

@ griffin

I was talking about the people and their opinions ( last week xbox 360 will drop below the ps3 and this week it will stay above )

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

i was here when the ps3 used to win every week but i didn't see such posts from sonyboys' side and of course not from u

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

yeah we can assume that next week will be again in favour for the xbox 360

I can agree with this statement, but as for the topic's title, I don't think you can call the results of this price cut "owning".

blackstar said:
i was here when the ps3 used to win every week but i didn't see such posts from sonyboys' side and of course not from u

hmm were you the blind one?

or maybe you didn't noticed because it was in favour with you in those days?

blackstar said:

there were post like that though. but thats because the xbox fanboys said the ps3 would never sell. 5 million LTD was expected sales in '07. They said the price cut was just desperation.

Funny how things change.

kirby007 said:

You have personal experience?

halogamer1989 said:
Yup. Can you smell what MSFT is cookin'?

yup.....a loss in their financial reports due to the low 360 price

_______

@Kirby007

I disagree

360 will not own Ps3 another week

it will scrape by Ps3 another week

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey