By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I bought a PS3 and stoped playing Wii

Leni said:

i got a Wii, playing it for 1 year....

then i got a Ps3 and.....what a WASTE of money!!

i only use it for DVD, but i don't make a thread about it, for god's sake!

the above post is very true, you say "WoW, look at the graphics" and then it's over, return to the Wii!!

You own a ps3? ok my turn: I own a wii and it plain sucks, I touched it and my hands fell off.

/what everyone is doing

Funny thread

mM
Around the Network

Glad you like it, though I can't compare myself to you as PS3 is my only system.
Even so, I really like it, it has good games, and if I'm not playing games on it, then I am doing something else with it.

Hint # 1 : Never express any liking towards another console over the Wii , you'll apear illogical and fanboyish for doing so.

Enjoy VG :)

That's cool you actually explained your opinion and that it is your opinion, glad you like your PS3, and as long as you say it's your opinion and not fact like 90% of the fanboys spout out on this site you'll last a long time in these forums lol.

The fanboys on the site wonder why they get banned from the site but don't realize there's a huge difference in "The best console is _______" (fill in the blank with Wii, PS2, PS3, N-gage whatever you wish) and the non trollish comment "The best console is ______ and here is why in my opinion it's better" there's a lot of difference.

PS: I second the notion to know how RE4 was superior on PS2... the GC version was superior to the PS2 version... and the Wii had the content of the PS2 version with the quality of the GC version and added really great controls.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I had the same experience but you don't post stuuf like this i know you're new but just a heads up.

Around the Network

Happened to me with my 360. I will still play Wii for Tos despite bad graphics, but if it has motion only controls and is mostly aniimals in your party like I think it si, I may not get it... which would result in only 1 Wii game I want this fall (wario) and I will wait for that to get cheaper.

Million said:
Hint # 1 : Never express any liking towards another console over the Wii , you'll apear illogical and fanboyish for doing so.

Enjoy VG :)

Hint #2 After hint 1, you will be praised by everyone who loves you for ps3.. Don't worry this site is mostly sony anyway....don't believe look at last week poll results. (This is mock of people saying it is Nintendo Site)

Also Welcome to VGchartz....it is one hell of a great site.

Through out this generation we will get a lot of posts like these, weather they be people preferring their PS3 or their Wii or their 360. What ever the case , people will come in on and attack the op for his opinion because somehow they feel he is undermining their console, the truth is at the end of the day it all does not matter, just as long we are still being entertained in these dark days by these excellent consoles it is all good. I am glad you are enjoying ur PS3 and u should not feel bad about it what so ever.

With me I find some months i enjoys my Wii a lot more than my 360, and other months vise versa. Then i have months where i am not interested in picking any of them up (maybe those are the months that should belong to a PS3 who knows). That is just human nature. Like you said when your friends come around all of you play the Wii and have fun, that in itself is a great thing. I see 2009 a great year for all three consoles, though i must say i am definitely looking more forward to the Wii's line up (thanks to all the Japanese support coming over,Can You say Fragile....lovely). Last month i favored my 360 the most(playing call of duty 4, and rainbow six :las vegas 2), though yesterday i restarted playing no more hero's again (Seriously that game is awesome! hope a second one is created with the wiimotion +). I am also feeling a craving for a little bit of harvest moon.

Though i do not get a lot of time to play video games, when i am playing them i really do enjoy my self, and i really hope you are enjoying yourself too.

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

Glad you like your console, but the thread is just an excuse to attack another platform, and you certainly should not make blanket statements about it being how everybody feels. Locking.