By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I bought a PS3 and stoped playing Wii

why ps3??

Around the Network

Wasn't there a Xbox fan on here who said he rented a PS3 and played MGS4 and determined he was "done" with the PS3?

I am not assuming everyone has this "taste"... I just posted because it's my personal choice and goes diferent of what most people say around here...

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

kibebr said:
I am not assuming everyone has this "taste"... I just posted because it's my personal choice and goes diferent of what most people say around here...

We're taking offense to the fact that you up and said that you think everyone has the same taste as you.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I think you really got hyped because of your new PS3. But soon you'll start playing with your Wii again.

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Around the Network

Sorry, "thekitchensink", I said it wrong, wasn't my intention say everyone has the same taste as I.. sorry.

New consoles, new games, new girlfriends, new step fathers........ They ALWAYS seem more awesome than their precursors. Give it time for the "newness" to where off, and your love will spread more evenly.

10 months playing PS3... stopping the passion and starting the love, ahahah

10 MONTHS!! Guess I'll just shut my big fat mouth!

Leni said:

i got a Wii, playing it for 1 year....

then i got a Ps3 and.....what a WASTE of money!!

i only use it for DVD, but i don't make a thread about it, for god's sake!

the above post is very true, you say "WoW, look at the graphics" and then it's over, return to the Wii!!

I have a ps3 and a Wii and i barely ever turn on the wii. It can't play dvd's afterall...

Then again i have a tendency of using my dvd player to play dvd's... :P

It has nothing to do with graphics alone as my ps2 gets more playtime than my Wii. 

I don't regret buying it though as it can be pretty fun when your a couple of people or drunk :p

My playtimes are probably like PS3>PC>PS2>Wii.

I've had a ps3 since february and it's the most awesome console i've ever played on.. in my opinion :P

So it's all up to the individual. My post isn't saying you are wrong but simply that he may not go back to the wii the same way you did.

Check out my game about moles ^