By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Others numbers up.

So I take it a thread for this wasn't created earlier 'cause PS3 got owned?? Notice how it also got outsold in Japan yet again?

Around the Network

Is this a joke? How many of these threads do we need?

it's not funny anymore

This is a little late.

^_^

Outsold in Japan? From your screenshot it sounds like they both sold n/a.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Around the Network

Well the original thread got locked cause of the meltdown....

Can't blame anyone if they havn't checked the locked threads

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Where are the #'s for Japan?

Original thread got locked. Second thread got locked because the mod said there was already a thread for it, which was the locked thread. Now we are on round 3.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Notice how it also got outsold in Japan yet again?
I'm sure it is true when it comes out, but learn to read plz. It looks like you are the one who got owned.
Anyways, that is quite a high number, good job 360, doing better than i thought.

"Notice how it also got outsold in Japan yet again?"
looks like you got owned freebird.
anyhow great numbers by 360.